REQUST: arno X reader X shay

well here you are AnacanLabyrinth be happy. it took me all day to write this, and i got up at 2 in the morning. i hope you like it.

im a Templar in Boston. i was assigned a target, but i was also warned to be careful. this part of Boston is overrun with assassin scum.  i sat in the shadows of an ally, waiting for my target to come out of that rotten bloody bar! hes been in there forever! what is he doing, how long dose it take to get drunk?! 

after about three and a half hours of waiting on his arse to get out of there, he finally did. he walked down the ally i was in, just as expected. i steped out of the showdows and stabbed the man right through the chest. i heard men and women run in fear of what they saw. i smirked knowing my master would be very proud. 

i walked out of the ally with the feeling of eyes on me. i looked up to the roof tops, as thats where most assassins are. there was no one there. i kept walking being sure to stay alert. i turned down many ally ways to try and lure them out. i lead myself to a dead end.

"you can come out assassin. i know your there, no use in trying to hide."

i say as i drew my sward from my side. i turned to face, not one but two assassins. they smiled at me wall i kept my lips in a tight line on my face. they started wispering to one another. the other would every so often snicker.

"well? what do you want!?"

i say annoyed that they wont do anything. they just stood there looking at me and i rolled my eyes. i charged at them with my sward drawn. they grabed there wepons. one grabbed a sward and the other pulled out a musket. the one with a sward charged at me first. i had no problem fighting him off, but i didnt kill him. 

when the shot off his musket i doged the bullet. i was then tackled by the one who had the musket. the one who had the sward pulled my hood. i tried to get the large, burly male off me but faced failure. i fought even harder once they saw my face.

"the grandmaster's best!"

the one on top of me said. the one with the sward gasped and smiled at me. 

"shes a beauty."

the guy with the sward said with a smirk on his face. oh no... what is he thinking?!

"arno! shut the bloody fuck up."

the man on top of me said with irritation in his voice. he smirked at the end and i still tried to get him off.

"its true shay. you think it too!"

arno yelled and started to act all.... gay. he out his hands to what little part of his face i could see and opend his mouth so it was in an "0" shape. he said it in a super girly voice that sounded worse than cats being dragged down a black borde. or even worse.... the grand master's singing.

"get off me!"

i shout at shay. his face was a bright red that put tomatoes to shame. then a brilliant idea popped into my head.

"if you both like me, and by the sounds of your voices, both work for different brotherhoods. who will get the cridet? i guess you will have to fight for me."

i say suducivly and the look at each other. arno draws his sward and shay gets off of me. shay draws a sward as well. they start to battle it out over me. i took m y chance to run and ran in the past the two. they looked at each other and dashed after me. i begged my legs to go faster. but i was yet again tackled, this time by arno. 

"mine!"

he yelled back to shay and arno picked me up. what have i started!? shay then tackled arno off me. i yet again broke into a run only to fall back down at the feet of arno.  here we go again!

"no shes mine!"

shay yells as he steels me from arno. i start throwing punches and shay drops me. i kick arno in the knee and dash off, leaving the two in balls of pain on the ground.