ARMAGEDDON Altaïr X reader

"(Y/N) HOLD ON!"

Altaïr yelled as he raced over to me. Our truck was sabotaged my a group of rogue men. Rouge people, now days are people who survive on there own and Arnt afraid to kill.

"Altaïr! Shoot the friggen gun!"

I yell and Altaïr shoots the man that was about to slit my throat. The man fell limp on me and I pushed him off.

"Are you okay? I knew I shouldn't have left you alone."

Altaïr asks as he strokes my hair.

"Alty I'm fine. Thanks to you and your willingness to listen to me."

I say and he sighs. He pulls me into a tight hug. When we pull away we look back at our truck.

"Do you think it still runs?"

I ask him and he shrugs.

"We will only know if we try."

He says as he climbs in. The truck starts with ease and we sigh with relief.

"Thank alleh."

Altaïr says as I climb in. He takes my hand in his as he drives away from the dead group of men.

we drove for about an hour and stopped at a gas station. altair filled up the trucks tank and i ran inside the store. inside i stole some 64 packs of water, some gas cans, and any food that couldn't spoil. i also did altair the favor of grabbing some protein shakes.

when i ran back outside altair was waiting for me. i loaded everything into the bed of the truck and hopped in. a few minutes after both of us were in the truck it started to rain. thankful that altair put the cover over the trucks bed so our load wouldn't be ruined. i know what your thinking, but its just rain, how could everything get ruined? well this rain is toxic rain. it destroys all fresh water and any food source. 

"altair rember back when we were teens. we would always run around causing trouble. we didn't have a care in the world."

i tell him and he smiles.

"yup i rember. alleh do i miss that life."

he tells me and i cant help but grin.

"when did this all start? the better question is why?"

i ask him and he sighs.

"this all started may 14th, 2017 (Y/N). i dont know why it happend, lets just focus on finding the nearest assassin colony."

he tells me and i nod in agreement. 

we drive for another 2 hours before we spot the assassin gang symbol. we pull up to the large gaits at the front of the property. we see two assassins armed with guns and grenades. altair drives closer and he rolls the windows down. one of the assassins walks up to the window and looks at us.

"dark work, serve the light."

altair says and the guard opens the gaits. altair drives through and up to the main apartment. a group of assassins walk out and unload all of our goods. the carry them inside and another assassin takes the truck.

altair and i walk in to meet up with our gang leader to give him the report. we approach his office and altair knocks.

"come in."

our leader says and we walk in to find ezio.

"ah altair my friend how was your trip?"

ezio asks and altair sighs.

"we were attacked by rouges more than once. we almost lost (Y/N). there is a rainstorm on its way and there have been no outsiders near here."

altair states and ezio sighs.

"altair what happened when (Y/N) was attacked?"

ezio asks altair as ezio takes a seat behind his desk.

"well i was off to get some water and i left her alone with a gun. when i arrived back she had killed 4 men and one was about to slit her throat. so i pulled the trigger on the last man and we left without a scratch."

altair aid and ezio smiles.

"altair ive come to a good choice on who will be (Y/N)'s husband. every other high ranking official i sent her out with has abandoned her. but you, you my friend stayed and fought with her.  and that is why i, ezio auditore give you, altair ibn-la'ahad permission to take (Y/N) as your wife."

ezio said and altair smiled from ear to ear. only ezio, my best friend knew about my feelings for altair. thank goodness hes a gang leader as well.

"really?! thank you so much!"

Altair yelled as he ran over to me. he wrapped me in his arm and kissed me once we pulled away. ezio chuckled as he left the room.

"so thats a yes?"

Altair asked me with a smirk.

"no dip you novice."