REQUEST LEMON vieri X Athena

XQueenSlytherinX   This is a plot switch of what would have happened in the last Athena one shot.
################################

I was yet again walking through the streets. I was pulled into an ally way by someone unknown. There hands felt familiar though.

"Hello dear."

My boyfriend vieri wisperd in my ear. He used his husky voice that caused shivers to run down my spine.

"You scared me!"

I yell and he smiles. He pushes me up aginst the wall and kisses my neck. I moan and he pulls away. His eyes are filled with lust for me.

"I want something from you. And I know you'll give it to me, so follow me."

He said as he lead me to his house. When we got inside he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He kissed my lips yet again with passion and I returned them the same way. His hands rested at my waist as he started to kiss my neck. When we got in there he set me down and unlaced the laces of my dress. My dress fell to the floor and he smiled. He held my hips as he kisses my chest. I moaned as I took his shirt off his body. When his shirt came off his pants fell. I could already see the boner  he had.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He slid my panties off and did the same to himself. He kissed me yet again, this time more passionately. He held my hips with one hand as he slid his fingers inside me. I moaned and he smiled. I shut my eyes as plusure swept through me.

"Your so wet."

He said with a husky voice as he pulled his finger out. He held my hips down as he thrusted into me. He was hard and went fast. His thrusts were relentless. He pounded into me and all I wanted to do was buck my hips, but his hands held them down.

"I'm close."

I moan as I feel the heat in my core rising. He groaned as a response. His thrusts became sloppy and soon our seeds were mixing together. I moaned as he pulled out and laid next to me.

"We should do this again sometime."

He says and I nod.

"Let's get some sleep first."

I say and he nods. I rest my head on his chest and he holds me close.