MODERN all assassin's X Writers

Before I start I will say: requests are open! And if I put the thing " X writers" it means there will be other wattpad authors put in. And please do go and follow all the wonderful authors that were picked to be in here.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hey guys!"

Ezio called as he entered the living room. We were all sitting down talking, playing on our phones, simply being American.

"Hey babe."

Victorian_Lass said as he sat next to her. There still engaged, but there wedding is coming up soon. I'm just to lazy to find out when exactly.

"Do any of you guys want to go clubbing to night?"

Ezio asked and we all looked at him. Victorian was to lost in her phone to notice.

"Are you serious?"

AnacanLabyrinth asked him in a 'duh' tone.

"Ya, it sounds like fun."

He said and faded sighed.

"Dude I'm not going. Last time we went a man pissed me off and it took you, connor, jacob, and Altaïr to pull me away from that fist fight. Heck! I broke Altaïr's nose, gave connor a black eye and almost broke Jacobs jaw!"

I tell him with a straight face.

"Please! We haven't gone put in forever!"

He continued to beg.

"Mate I would just stop before you anger her and we all die."

Edward said and we all chuckled.

"I would listen to him. He is the one who had the joys of putting her into a sleeper hold to knock her out."

MrsKenway25 said as everyone nodded.

"Man I looked it up and the definition of clubbing is: A favourite activity of the moronic majority, this involves being shunted like cattle into a converted warehouse... sadly not to be slaughtered, but to wear ridiculous trendy clothes, listen to crap eardrum-shattering music, try to pick up brainless members of the opposite sex, and generally stand around aimlessly in a desperate but pointless attempt to show how cool you are."

Connor said as he put an arm around faded. Ezio sighed yet again and leaned his head on the couch.

"What about you Amore?"

He asked Victorian and she gave him a sad smile.

"I'm sorry dear but I have to agree with them. Not only will faded get mad at some guy but so will death-dealer123."

She said just as dealer walked in. Dealer sat next to Altaïr and smiles.

"That's right. Don't want both me and faded pissed. We will kill everyone."

She said and everyone agreed.

"Shay? Arno? Come on guys!"

Ezio pleaded but they shook there heads.

"Ezio we really don't wanna go out. I can speak for both of us when I say we don't want our ears bleeding."

Shay says and arno nods in agreement.

"Ugh! What else could go wrong?!"

He said and faded smiled.

"NOW!"

Faded and connor yelled and Ezio gave them a confused look. But that's when TommyBoy27 and JacobxFrye dumped ice cold water on him. Both him and Victorian were soaked.

Everyone started laughing, good thing Victorian gave megan her phone to install an anti-virus.... the same can't be said for ezio.

"That's the last straw! I'll give you two 3 seconds to run as far away from me as you can!"

Ezio yelled as he pointed a finger at faded and connor. Both of them dashed up the steps and into fadeds room. Connor locked the door and they climbed out the window.

Ezio smirked as he heard there jeep leave the driveway.

"We should go change love."

Victorian told ezio and he nodded. He took her hand and lead her back to their room to change.

When they came out everyone was gone and there was a note on the table.

Dear ezio and Victorian,

We didn't want to go clubbing but we did go out. We're going to see a movie, go out to eat, then go to the mall. We hope you have a wonderful night at the house. And you can't leave because we took all the vehicles.
                                   Love, everyone else