REQUEST LEMON MODERNmalik X reader

@kirahjaemotzart here is the lovely malik!

"ugh!"

i shout as i punch the punching bag, also known as Altair's back, one again.

"this is starting to hurt sister. why did you call me instead of malik again?"

my brother asks as i punch his back again.

"i told you. hes been very distant and this is what happens with im sexually frustrated!"

i shout as i punch his back with each word. he sighs as he steps away from me,

"im calling malik. you two need to do something about this before you go off and kill someone."

Altair said as he pulled his phone out and called my boyfriend.

"hey malik!....... i need you back at your place right now....... its (y/n)...... yup see you soon then."

Altair said and he hung up.

"lover boy is on his way. and ill be taking my leave to go to the hospital. i want my back looked at thanks to you."

Altair said as he left. i tried to calm myself down but it didn't work.

eventually malik did arrive and i dashed towards him. he cupped my cheek and kissed my lips. i wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulls me closer with his one arm. our lips work in a fiery dance with one another as we kiss. 

we pull away breathless but malik begins to kiss down my neck. i moan as he nips and sucks on certain spots. with shaky hands i unzip his jacket and let it fall to the floor.  he begins to walk forward; forcing me to walk backwards. we walk like this till i fall backwards onto our couch.

Malik lifts my tank-top over my head. he only brakes the kiss to do so then hes back on my lips with his.  i pull his shirt over his head and i throw it somewhere across the room.  i moan as he leaves kisses all down my stomach. i sit up a little so i can straddle him. i straddle his hips as i take off my sports bra as he watches.  he smirks as he plays with one of my breasts while he kisses my lips. 

i stand up before malik. he watches as i take my pants off. my underwear soon follow and i stand naked before the man that i need the most. he pulls me back down onto him as our lips connect for  mere second. Malik then stands as he takes his pants and boxers. 

i see he is already hard and stiff.  he sits back down and pulls me onto his lap ash e kisses my neck. his erection it pressing up against my womanhood, causing me to let out a moan. he lays himself on the couch and i climb on top of his lap. 

i slowly lower myself down onto him as i let out a loud moan.  he grips my hip as i adjust to his size once again. i begin to move myself up and down on him as pleasure overcomes all my senses. i ride him slow at first but i get faster and faster.

malik lets out a loud groan as i ride him as fast as i can. i feel my climax coming as i go. soon enough a loud moan escapes my lips at the same time as maliks groan. i feel his member twitch inside me before his seed fills me. i feel my organism go as well. all my senses are overcome with ecstasy.

i get up off him and i lay next to him. he wraps his arms around me as he holds me close to his body. he gives my neck a soft kiss.

"ive missed you so much (y/n). ive wanted this for a long time."

he whispers in my ear and i smile.

"and i you my love."

i speak out softly as we both fall into a deep sleep.