REQUEST shay X master assassin reader

Hanako109 here is mr. Cormac served to you by waiter faded.
🔫🔫🌌🌌🔫🔫🌌🌌🔫🔫🌌🌌🔫🔫🌌

'I will come for you. I will find you."

The voice said to me yet again.

"JUST SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I scream back as tears fall from my eyes.

"I will come for you. I will find you."

"Wake up!"

Nate yelled at me as I shot up from my bed. I hit my head aginst his as I sprung up. Nates hand went straight to his forehead as pain spread through it.

"Sorry."

I mumble and nate sighed.

"Come on. We have to continue looking for shay."

He told me and I nodded. He left the room so I could dress in my bkack and white assassin robes, black pants and boots, and my assassin pendant.

I walked out of the room with everything I needed for the day on me. I found nate downstairs eating something.

"What do we have planned for today?"

I ask him as he hands me half of his bread.

"Well I'll be looking for contacts and getting information. You will be using whatever info we already have to find shay."

He tells me and my face goes pale with fear. Shay. The man from my nightmares.

"Hey! Earth to (Y/N)! You alright?"

Nate asked as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Y-ya. Let's get going."

I say and he stuffs the rest of his bread in his mouth. We walk out the door and into the crowded streets of boston. Nate and I go our separate ways to do our missions.

Right now I'm perched on top of a roof top waiting for shay to pass by under me. A blob of black and red cloths catches my full attention. Shay cormac.

He walls completely obvious to my presence. When he's right under I jump on his back. But instead of landing on his back, I'm flipped onto the ground.

"Assassin."

Shay growls as he holds me down. Thank goodness my hood stayed up. What the heck do they make these things out of?

"Templar."

I snap back and he growls.

"What do you want?"

He asks me as he glares onto my face. I can see his face perfectly, but he can only see my lips.

"Your life."

I snarl and he presses a blade to my neck.

"Before I kill you I must see the face of the one I'm killing."

Shay says as he reaches for my hood. He pulls it back to reveal my face. My (E/C) glare back into his brown eyes.  Some of my (H/C) hair is blown into the wind. His eyes widen as he relizes who I am.

"(Y/N)?"

He asks me and I smirk.

"In the flesh old friend."

I tell him and he sighs. He gets off me and let's me stand.

"What do you really want?"

He asks and I hand him the letter Achilles gave me.

"This is the mission of both nate and me. "

I say and he smirks.

"You've done well. I'm proud of yoi, thank you."

He thanks me and I smile.

"No problem shay, anything for a fellow templar."

I say and the call of an eagle sounds.

"That's my cue. Meet me here in weeks time."

I say as I pull my hood up and dash away. Nate needs my help...... again. Thanks haythem for giving me more time.