REQUEST MODERN shay X skyler

RebelStormKilljoy123 here is your shay X reader!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I groan and roll onto my side so I face my husband, shay.

"It's your turn."

I tell him and he slowly opens his eyes.

"I did it last time."

He whispers to me and I sigh and stand up. I walk over to the nursery to find both of my babies crying.

"Zayn, Caleb."

I say as I pick both of them up. I sit down in the rocking chair and start to rock them. Both of my boys cuddle uo close to me and I smile.

After about 5 minutes there both sound asleep. I lay them back in their cribs and walk back to my room.

Shay is asleep on the bed holding a pillow close to him. I can't help but smile as I walk over to him.

I pull the pillow away from him and he pulls me close. He nuzzles my neck with his nose and presses a soft kiss there. I soon fall asleep.

"WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Our twins cry again. I turn around to face shay and he pecks my lips and goes to them. I fall back asleep as he handles that.

I wake up the next morning to find Shays spot empty. I sigh and go get dressed.

After I get dressed I walk downstairs and cook breakfast. Still no shay. I sit down and eat my breakfast knowing shay has the twins.

I walk up to the babies nursery and let out a small chuckle. There, sleeping in Zayn's crib is shay. Caleb and Zayn are both cuddled up to there father.

Shay's eyes flutter open and he sends me a small smile.

"Hi baby."

He whispers and I walk in quietly.

"Well what do we have here?"

I ask as I kneel next to the crib.

"They wouldn't stop crying till I fell asleep with them."

He whispers back as Caleb slowly wakes up.

"Shh Caleb."

I say as I pick him up. He cuddles close to me as he falls back asleep. Shay slowly gets out of the crib and picks Zayn up. Zayn holds his father's finger as he sleeps.

"I love you skyler."

Shay whispers as he pecks my lips.

"I love you too shay."

I whisper back and Caleb begins to cry.

"He must be getting hungry."

I tell shay and he nods. I walk over to the rocker and pull my shirt up. I begin to breastfeed him and he soon stops crying.

Zayn begins to cry and shay hands me him as well. I breastfeed both of my boys as they calm down.

"Your amazing."

Shay whispers in my ear and I smile.

"Why is that?"

I ask him and he kneels next to me.

"Because skyler, you brought my two sons into this world, you can calm them down using only your body, and I love you so that gives me the right to say that."

He tells me and I can't help the smile that places itself on my face.

"Thank you shay, I love you too."

I tell him and we share a quick, yet passionate kiss. I look back down to find my boys fast asleep.

Shay takes Caleb and lays his down in his crib while I lay Zayn down in his bed.

"Why don't we go take a shower?"

Shay offers and I nod in agreement. We leave to go take our shower and the rest of the day is pretty much the same as it always is.