REQUEST [LEMON] : ezio X courtesan reader

Here you are XQueenSlytherinX I hope you like it.

I am a courtesan in Florence Italy. I'm from one of the most popular brothels and upper management. My life is a hard one, but it gets me by. Yesterday I plusured three men... at once. I'm still sore. But I need to do my job to live.

It's around mid morning and I was already surrounded by a small group of men. One was a tall, light brown hair, and wore simple green cloths. Another was short, had black hair, and wore blue cloths. The last man was tall, and had black hair, and wore a white shirt with a brown vest on top of it. Each of the girls I was with chose one, I chose the man with the white shirt.

"Arnt you beautiful."

He said to me and I chuckled. Man, he seems smooth.

"Well your just a handsome one."

I say and he smiles at my comment. He takes my hand in his.

"Why don't we go back to my place. I will make you feel like the best girl in the world."

He says and I chuckle lightly. I nod as we walk back to his house. As we approach his house I relize who just picked me up... Ezio fucken auditore! I hide my smile as we walk in.

He pushes me up aginst a wall and starts kissing my neck. I moaned slightly into his kiss. He smiled as he kissed my neck. I felt his hands glide up to my hips. He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He carried me up to his room with ease.

He laid me on the bed and started to kiss my neck again. He kissed my lips as he removed my dress. He slid it off my form with ease. He then pulled off his shirt and pants. We were both now naked.

He starts to kiss my neck again. He leaves a trail of kisses down my neck to my stomach. He then spreads my legs apart. He aligns himself at my entrance. He slowly enters me. When. He is fully inside he starts to thrust into me slowly. I moan each time. His thrusts get faster and faster. Soon they become sloppy and I become a moaning mess. I soon feel the knot in my stomach relise onto his member. He relises into me. He pulls out and lays next to me.

"Thanks."

He says and I look over at him.

"No problem."

I say as I collect my cloths. I walk out of the house all dressed and ready for my next job.