REQUEST ezio X reader Wedding night

KiarahjaeMostert here is your ezio X reader on there wedding night. And you never got back to me about if it was a lemon.
€€€€€€₩₩₩₩₩¥¥¥¥¥£££££€€€€₩

"Now rember my friend, sure he wares a condom."

My friend ann said as she handed me my jacket. I blushed and nodded as she laughed.

Today was mine and ezio's wedding day. We got up early and now I am going on my honeymoon with the man I love.

"You ready amore?"

Ezio asked as I approached him.

"Of course ezio."

I responded and he kissed me. All out friends and family cheered. He then took my hand and lead me out to the white limo. He loaded our bags in the back of the limo and the driver drove away.

"So tell me ezio, where are you taking me?"

I asked him and he smiled.

"Somewhere very special to me. Trust me, you'll love it."

He tells me and I smile.

"Well Mr.auditore when will we arrive at the air port?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"Well Mrs.auditore we will be there soon."

He wispers in my ear and he kisses my neck slightly. I grip his hair and he smirks aginst my neck.

"I'll save that for later."

He said as he pulled away. I giggled at his playfulness and took his hand in mine. I rested my head on his sholder and fell asleep listening to him sing a song that played on the radio.

'Make my world go black.

Hit me like a heart attack.

Knock me flat on my back, ya just keep doing that, there thing your doing there.

Brush me with your hair.

I don't know how long that I can last.

Make my world go black.'

"Wake up (y/n)."

Ezio said and I slowly opend my eyes.

"We're at the air port?"

I asked him and he smiled.

"Yes, now come on."

He tells me and we both climb out of the limo. The cold, night wind hits me head on. I shiver as the only thing I'm waring is a tank top and jeans.

"Come here."

Ezio tells me as he pulls me close to him. His body heat imeaditly warms me up and he puts his jacket around me. I hear a few people say 'goals'.

We walk into the air port and get past all the sucurity checks and drug dogs.

"Please let the dog sniff your bag."

The officer told ezio and he set the bag on the floor. The dog sniffed and barked at it. The officers tackled my hulk of a husband to the ground wall another officer dumped his bag out.

Inside his bag was his phone, charger, hat, a small box of condoms witch I blushed at about 500 dollors, some ear buds and a sandwich. That dog wanted his sandwich.

"We're sorry sir."

The officers apologized and Ezio and I went on our way through the air port. When we finally got to our terminal ezio lead me away from the public flights.

"Ezio where are we going?"

I asked and he chuckled.

"You know how my father was a rich man?"

He asked me and I nodded.

"Well he left me a private jet."

Ezio said and I gasped. He smiled as he lead me through the air port.

"A private jet?!"

I shouted at him and he laughed.

"Yes a private jet."

He tells me as we approach the private area.

"Name sir."

The lady asked ezio as she looked him over. She bit her lip slightly after and she stood up taller.

"Auditore."

He tells her and she nods.

"Private jet I see."

She says as she walks out from behind her desk. She walked up to ezio and tried to shove her breasts in his face. But the girl was to short and Ezio smirked. Ezio's plan to get her away from him was perfect. He pulled me close to him as he dipped me. He kissed me right there and it was perfect.

"Follow me."

The lady orderd harshly and she lead us to ezio's jet. We went into the jet and it was beautiful.

It had a white and red interior. There was a bed at one end with curtains that could surround it to give us some privacy. There was a white couch lined up aginst the wall. There was a bathroom on the other end, near the pilots cabin. The floors were black carpet and the walls were white. Somehow everything flowed together.

"Ah hello Mr and Mrs.auditore, I will be your pilot. My name is Steve. So where are we going?"

Steve asked and Ezio wispered something in his ear and the pilot nodded.

"Sorry I'm late. I'm John the Co pilot."

A man stumbled into the jet and both pilots ran to the pilots pit and we had lift off.

Let's just say ezio and I had quite an eventful night. Our honeymoon was in Italy at his manor.