REQUEST Altaïr X anastasia

bxbblecum here is your Altaïr one shot. I had so much fun!
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"DADDY!"

I yelled as I ran to my father. He crouched down and hugged me and I ran into his arms.

"Hey anastasia. How are you?"

He asked me and I smiled.

"I'm fine daddy. I missed you."

I say and he brakes a smile for the first time in what felt like years. Ever since mommy died he almost never smiled.

"I missed you as well. I have the day off tomorrow and I wanna spend it with you."

He says and I gasp.

"Really daddy?! For real!?"

I ask and he nods with a huge grin on his face.

"I love you!"

I yell as I hug him again. He laughs and hugs me back.

"So why don't we go get some sleep and we can do whatever you want tommaow."

He says and I smile as he kisses my nose.

"Now if you can get to your bed in under 10 seconds daddy will read you a story."

He says and I dash through the house and into my room. When I get there I fall onto my blankets and get under them. I waited for daddy and he soon came.

"Good job hon. You beat me."

He says and I laugh. He sits down next to me and tells me a story. The story is about his friend malik and how daddy made a big mistake. Daddy spent a long time making up for his mistake, and in the end it was a happily ever after.

"The end."

Daddy says and I soon fall into the comfort that is sleep. I feel him kiss my cheek and he walks out of my room. I know no one is stupid enough to brake into our home. My father is Altaïr ibn-la'ahad, master assassin. Anyone with even 1% of sanity knows better. But poor poor Jimmy didnt. Who's Jimmy you ask? Exactly.

The next morning I wake up to the sound of daddy cooking brakefast. I smelled bacon, and eggs. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. He gave me my share of food an we ate in peace.

When we had to leave daddy locked the door and held my small hand as we walked.

That day we spent a lot of time walking around talking. We had something sweet for lunch, I can't remember what it's called. We spent time at a park, he took me on a horsie back ride as well.

Finally when it was time to go home I was already asleep. Daddy carried me inside and laid me on my bed. He tried to leave my room but I grabbed his hand.

"Daddy, can you stay with me?"

I asked him and his eyes softened.

"I would love to baby."

He said as he climbed under the covers with me. I snuggled close to him and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you to anastasia."

He said and we both drifted off into sleep.

assassin's creed one-shots (FINISHED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara