LEMON jack the ripper X reader

fatefanfreak19 here is your jack the ripper lemon. It took me a while. But I got it. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED AS OF NOW!
************************************

"(Y/N)! did you hear? The ripper struck again!"

My friend, alex called out as she ran next to me.

"Really? Who this time?"

I ask as she handed me the paper.

"Some chick named Annabel Rosen."

She told me and I handed her the paper back.

"Well I must be off. See you later alex."

I tell her as I walk off. I walk to my apartment and when I get there I'm met with my lover. Jack, jack the ripper.

"Hello love. How are you?"

He asks as I shut the door. He looks nice. He isn't in his ripper costume. No he's in a loose white shirt and black trousers.

"I'm good. I see you struck again."

I tell him and he nods.

"Ya I did."

He says as he cups my cheek. I look into his grey eyes as he leans in.

"She threatened your job."

He tells me as he kisses me. He Reaches his hand behind my neck so he can hold my lips closer to his.

"You must really care for me jack."

I wisper as we pull apart.

"More than you could ever know. The voices are telling me to make love to you. Should I listen?"

Jack asked me and I smiled. He wants to do that to me.

"Yes jack. Listen to the voices. They will tell you just what I like."

I tell him and he smiles.

"There telling me to take control. Can you trust me dering this?"

Jack asks and I nod. He wraps his arms around me as he pulls me closer. He passionately kisses my lips and I moan softly into them.

He begins to walk me backwards. My back hits the wall and I feel jack smirk into the kiss.

"Jack."

I moan softly as he motions for me to jump. I jump up and wrap my legs around him.

"I'm in control. The voices say so."

Jack says as be begins to kiss my neck. He walks us over to our bedroom. He walks in and shuts the door behind him. He sits on the bed with me on his lap.

I kiss his lips again as I grind onto him. He groans as he grips my hips.

"Jack, listen to the voices. Do what they say and I'll be all yours."

I tell him and he flips me over. I'm on the bed on my back wall jack hovers over me.

He kisses my lips with a fiery lust that only he will allow me to fill. He slides his hands around my back to untie my dress laces.

He successfully unties them and he pulls me to my feet. The dress falls to the ground as I begin working on his cloths. He groans as I kiss his jawline.

I manage to get his shirt off him and he let's it fall to the floor. He takes his own pants off for me.

We lay back down on the bed as we're both naked. Jack smirks from above me as he kisses my neck.

"Your very beautiful  (Y/N). How did I ever last this long without taking you? Why didn't I listen to the voices sooner?"

He wispers in my ear as he thrusts into me. He holds still as I adjust to his length. When I moan he begins his hard, fast thrusts.

We approach our climaxes at around the same time. His thrusts became harder and sloppy, wall I felt my walls tighten.

"Jack!"

"(Y/N)!"

we moan as our climaxes hit us like the street if carages on rush hour. Hard and slow.

Finally after we calm down he pulls out of me and rests his head on my stomach. He wraps his arms around me as I play with his hair.

"I love you jack."

I tell him and he kisses my stomach lightly.

"I adore you (Y/N)."