Desmond X reader

"(Y/N) what's wrong?"

My best friend, desmond asked as he walked into my bedroom.

"Luke cheated on me!"

I say loudly as tears stream down my face. Desmond's jaw clenches and he comes and sits by me.

"I never liked him anyway. He was never good enough for you."

He says as he wraps an arm around my sholder. I lean my head on his sholder.

"Thank you Desmond, for everything."

I tell him and he looks down at me and smiles.

"It's no problem at all. But is there anything you want me to do to thay douchbag?"

He asks me and I smile.

"Could you beat him up and maybe wreck his truck?"

I ask him and he nods.

"I would gladly do that and much much more."

He tells me as he gets up.

"Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

He wispers in my ear as I lay down. He kisses my cheek in a friendly type of way. He leaves and shuts the door.

Desmond's pov●

I left (Y/N)'s house and ran to my motercyle. I turned it on and drove to Luke's house. I stopped at Walmart to buy a back pack along with everything else I would need.

When I got there it was around 10 PM so it was dark out. I saw Luke's truck parked on the side of the road and I got to work.

I took a crowbar and scratched his car up really well. I grabbed a Hamer and started beating it up. I broke the lights, mirrors, and windows. I did my best to dent it all up. I grabbed my knife and slashed 3 of his 4 tires because if I slash all 4 his insurance will pay for it; but if I only slash 3 he is forced to pay out of pocket for it. I reached in through the window and ripped all his leather seats.

I left a note and drove back to (Y/N)'s house. When I got there she was still asleep so I made up some cookies and hot chocolate.

When I was finished she woke up and the cookies just came out of the oven. I walked over to her as she was standing in the kitchen door way.

"Hey dessy, what are you doing?"

She asked and I smiled.

"Just making up some cookies for you. I also have hot chocolate and we can watch netflix on your tv."

I say and she grins.

"Thank you desmond. Your a better man than luke ever was. Life would be amazing if you were my boyfriend."

She tells me and I grin.

"(Y/N) will you become my girlfriend?"

I ask her and her eyes go wide.

"Desmond I would love to be called yours. Your girlfriend. Your baby. Yes I will be your girlfriend."

She tells me and I can't help but laugh as I hug her. That night we spend it eating cookies and cuddling.

Who knew I would aucully get my crush to be my girlfriend.