MODERN Altaïr X reader

"Um... (Y/N) I have something terribly wrong with me and I need help."

My boyfriend, Altaïr said as he walked in the door. I furrowed my eyebrows when he had his hood up with something sticking up. He also had his hands near his butt holding something.

"What is it?"

I ask and he blushes as he pulls his hood down and takes his jacket off. I see kitty ears and a tail! I smile in glee as I run up to him.

"Your so cute, but you must be scared."

I say and he nods. He follows me to the couch and when I sit down he rests his head on my lap.

"Pet me."

He orders and I chuckle as I scratch behind his ears. He starts to purr and I can't help but smile.

"Oh Altaïr. I love you like this but you need to be changed back to Altaïr. Not cat like Altaïr."

I say and he pins his ears. I smile as I grab my phone. I put in my friend, Henry green's number.

"Hello. Henry green speaking."

"Henry, it's (Y/N). I need to know why Altaïr is a cat."

"Hm. Has he drank anything out of the ordinary?"

"I don't think so."

"Has he been somewhere that he dosent usally go to?"

Altaïr nods his head.

"Yes."

"Just have him wait a day or two. Do not let him give into his cat instincts."

"Ok. See ya Henry."

I say as I hang up the phone. I look tward Altaïr and frown.

"I can't let you give into your cat-ness."

I say and he nods.

"Can we at least cuddle?"

He asks and I shake my head no.

"Cats cuddle alty. I think we should go swimming. Cats Hate it so it could fix you faster."

I say and Altaïr runs up the stairs and into my bedroom. I sigh and go back to watching tv. He soon comes out naked and walks up to me.

"Altaïr! Put some cloths on!"

I yell at him as I blush madly. He smiles and sits next to me.

"I want cuddles."

He says and I sigh.

"Put some cloths on, then I'll think about cuddles."

I say and he runs upstairs. He comes back down in a set of shorts. I smile when I see his ears and tail are gone. He walls up to me and lays on the couch. He rests his head on my lap and-

"WAKE UP! WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

Altaïr yells as I feel something cold... very cold fall on me. I gasp loudly as I sit up imeaditly in my bed.

"About time! Get dried off and get dressed. We gonna be late for school."

Altaïr tells me and I sigh.

"You woke me from a good dream."

I pout and he rolls his eyes.

"What was it about?"

He asks as he throws me a towle. I grab it and start to dry off.

"You were part cat and we're super adorable."

I say and he laughs.

"I see now why it took me so long to get you up. You were dreaming about a sexy god. Also known as me."

He says and I laugh. I get dressed and go to school. The whole way there Altaïr kept making cat noises just to annoy me.