REQUEST LEMON jacob X reader

Vidarfrye02 sorry for the wait. I was really busy
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Come on kid! Live a little!!"

My best friend, jacob, spoke as we stepped out of our carrage.

"I already told you jacob I don't want to know what it's like to be drunk."

I spoke back at him and he chuckled as we walked towards the pub.

"Give me 4 reason why you don't wanna be drunk."

He said and I grinned.

"Well jacob, reason #1 is because being drunk is One's alter ego who is blamed for all things of a regrettable nature. Reason #2 is its just a way to survive in a world of idiots. Reason #3 is because I don't wanna hold on to the grass to keep from falling off the edge of the earth. And my last reason is because I just don't wanna."

By the time I finished we were already seated in the pub and jacob had already orderd a drink.

"I. Dont. Care."

Jacob says as he hands me a drink.

"Screw you, me, and my soberness."

I tell him as I down the drink. I feel the hot liquid go down my throat and into my stomach.

About 15 drinks later jacob and I are almost to drunk to stand. Evie barges in and scans the pub.

"RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOUR TOO DRUNK TO LIFT YOUR HEAD OFF THE TABLE!"

Evie shouts after she gave a loud whistle. 10 rooks raised there hands.

"RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOUR ABLE TO WALK!"

She shouts and over half the pub walks out.

"RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOUR TO DRUNK TO STAND!"

She shouts and both jacob and I raise our hands. She sighs and some sober rooks help us out.

Once we arrive at the train we are both laying in Jacobs bed.

"Jacob I wove you!"

I tell him as I smile like a complete idiot.

"I wove you too."

He said as he pulled me close and kisses my lips. I cup his cheeks as his hands glide up and down my body.

His hands find there way under my shirt. He pulls my shirt over my head. As soon as all fabric is out of the way our lips connect yet again.

I remind myself to thank evie for having her brother sleep shirtless. I play with his chest hair as our lips never separate. I slowly get off the bed and take my pants off. Jacob follows in suit and both of us are soon butt naked.

Jacob lays down on the bed and I climb on top of him. I'm positioned so I'm straddling his hips. Jacob slowly push me backwards so I align with his member.

I slowly push myself onto him. One he's fully inside me he begins to thrust into me.

I moan as I gip his sholders. His thrusts are super sloppy but there also rough. Who knew he does better in bed drunk then he does when he's sober?

I feel my climax coming and I moan so loud I think all of London heard me. Jacob grunted as he pounded into me to make my climax come.

My walls tightend around his member; witch in turn made his climax come.

I was so tired after that I just fell down on Jacob and fell asleep. I didn't even bother getting him out of me.

"AHHHHHH! MY EYES!!!!!"

Evie shouted as she enterd the room. Jacob turned and threw up on the floor I just covered my ears.

I mentally prepared myself for evie's upcoming lecture.