REQUEST CROSSOVER Altaïr X reader

XReaderQueen finally I finished it!

"So where are we going today?"

I asked my partner, the doctor.

"Again (y/n) not where, when."

He tells me and I sigh and nod.

"When are we going today?"

I ask and he smiles.

"Well we are going back towards the crusades. Someone messed something up back them and so we need to go back and fix it."

He tells me and I smile.

"Okay let's go!"

I shout as he does his wibbly-wobbly- timey- whyme- stuff. Soon after we open the door and we are in the 1200s.

I look down at my cloths and see that I'm in a loose brown shirt with some dark brown pants and knee high boots.

"Rember to act as if your an idoit from our time."

The doctor tells me and I nod in agreement. I smile as I skip off in a different direction.

"Oh and (y/n) don't talk to anyone!"

The doctor shouts back and I nod back.

I continue to walk around for a long time until I see a man in a white robe beating up a man that looks to be a gaurd.

I hide behind the wall as I watch the scean unfold.

"Where is it!?"

The white robed man shouted ad he pinned the gaurd up to the wall. The gaurd had a red cross across his chest.

"I'm not going to tell you assassin scum."

Red cross guy said and white robes snapped his neck. I cringed at the sound. White robes turns and looks in my direction.

"Come out! I can see your there!"

White robes yells and I walk out.

"Who are you?"

White robes asks in a monotone voice.

"(Y/n)."

I tell him and he nods.

"Why were you watching me?"

He asks and I gulp.

"Well..... um.... you see."

I studder because of my nervousness.

"It dosent matter."

He says as he begins to walk off. I sigh and begin to walk back to where I last say the tartis. (I think that's how you spell it) When I get back there is nothing there. Perfect! He left me... again.

I sigh and look to to see that night is almost apon this town. I walk around trying to find somewhere to stay.

"Are you lost?"

A voice asks from behind me. I turn around to see a man in white robes. He only has one arm and his hood is down. He has big brown eyes and black hair.

"Yes I am."

I tell the stranger and he smiles.

"I'm malik and I can give you a place to stay if you like?"

Malik offers and I smile.

"Thank you so much malik."

I thank and he leads me to a large building.