REQUEST LEMON Edward X wife reader

MrsKenway25 (megan) here is you one shot with our favorite pirate Edward! And if anyone dares to speak of jack sparrow I disown you. Lol oh and BTW ezio is the winner for the messed up lemon! The messed up lemon will be up by the end of this month. I'm still choosing if I'm gonna make it a privet chapter.
################################

"Megan, you home love?"

My husband, Edward called and I got out of bed. I walked into the kitchen to see him hanging his coat up.

"Ah there you are."

He says as he walks up to me. He holds my hips as he pulls me in for a loving kiss. His kiss soon leaves my lips and lands on my neck. He begins to kiss it slowly and gently.

"E-edward."

I moan and he smirks aginst my skin.

"Don't worry love. Jenny is out with her friends. We have all night." He kissed my neck. "Alone" He kissed it yet again. "Together. " He sucks on my neck right below my ear. "So you can scream my name how ever loud you want." He wispers in my ear.

He slides his hands behind my hips. He glides them up to the laces of my dress and pulls on them. I feel the dress loosen around my body.

Edward kisses my lips as he places his hands on my sholders. He dosent brake the kiss as he pushes my dress down. I was home all day so no corset.

Edwards eyes looked over my body. He gripped my hips and pulled me in the air. I wrapped my legs around his crotch as I grined into him. He broke the kiss as he opend our bedroom door.

He rushed me in and laid me on the bed. He kisses my chest as I fumble with his shirt. Eventually I get the strings loose enough so I can pull his shirt off him.

I lift his shirt over his head as he kisses one of my breasts. He looks up at me as he massages my other one. I moan his name as he trails kisses down to my underware.

Edward takes it in his teeth as he slides them down my legs. When there off my legs he throws them somewhere in the room. He looks back up at me with a mischievous smirk.

He stands up next to the bed and slowly takes his pants off. I watch as he dose so. He smirks as he takes them off ever so slowly.

Finally after what felt like hours of torture he climbs back on top of me naked. He spreads my legs apart as he kisses my lips. He pulls away from our kiss to align his booner at my entrance.

"Megan I need you."

He tells me and I moan.

"Take me edward."

I tell him and he thrusts into me. He dosent allow me to get used to his long lenght as he thrusts.

I wrap my legs around his waist as his face his now above mine. I'm a moaning mess wall he grunts as he thrusts.

We're both cover in a thin layer of sweat as our climaxes come close. My legs wrap tighter around him, pulling him closer.

"Edward!"

"Megan!"

I yell in plusure as he groans my name. Our climaxes come at us like a wave. Edward falls on his forearms on top of me. I feel his hot seed fill me and when he's all done he pulls out.

He lays next to me as he wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me flush aginst his chest even though we could both use a bath.

"I love you."

He tells me and I smile.

"Edward I love-"

I was cut off my an ear piercing scream.

"EWWW! MOM! DAD! HAVING SEX WALL I'M GONE!"

Jenny yells as he covers her eyes and runs away.

"Could have been worse jenny! If you would have came this way 5 minutes before you would have seen how awesome your father is in bed!"

I yell back as Edward chuckles.

"EEEEEWWWWW!!!!"

She yells back and Edward and I both burst out in laughter. Thank goodness for a blanket otherwise jenny would have been scarred for life.

"We shoudl aucully go to sleep. Jenny will go to sleep eventually."

Edward said and I nodded. He got up and shut the door. Damn that arse. After he shut the door he walked back over to the bed and climbed in behind me.

"I love you edward."

I say as he kisses the back of my neck.

"I love you megan."

He says then we let sleep steal us from reality.

-nine months later-

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"

I scream in pain as another contraction hits me like a ton of bricks. Bricks that way a Ton each.

"Your doing amazing megan. I love you."

Edward says as I squeeze his hand harder.

"EDWARD KENWAY! I'M NEVER HAVING YOUR CHILD AGAIN! I'M GONNA CUT OFF YOUR DICK AND FEED IT TO YOU!"

I yell and jenny, who's holding my other hand chuckles. Edward looks to the ground out of embarrassment.

"Mr. Kenway I suggest you bloody shut up."

The nurse said to edward.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!"

I yell out in pain again. The contraction died down but I'm all pit of energy. I'm a sweaty mess and I'm naked.

"Okay megan next contraction I need you to push as badly as you wanna kill edward."

The nurse said and jenny lost it. She began laughing her head off. But my next yell of pain cut off her laughter.

"Push love. Push."

Edward said as I probably broke his hand. I squeezed it as I pushed.

"Good job. Keep going."

The nurse said and I did as told. After about an hour of just straight pushing we all heard the sounds of a babies cry.

I sighed as I leaned my head back aginst the pillows. Edward smiled and so did jenny.

My baby was wrapped in a blue shirt of edwards because we couldn't find a blanket yet.

"He's a boy."

The nurse said and Edward laughed.

"What's my little brother's name?"

Jenny asked and I smiled.

"Haythem."

I say and Edward agrees.

"After my old crew member scrubs?"

Edward asked and I nodded.

"Yup, I always wanna rember that man."

I say and Edward nods in agreement.

"Haythem kenway."

Jenny says and I fall asleep holding my baby.