REQUEST MODERN ezio X reader

Angel_of_Flames here is your ezio X reader. Sorry for the wait.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Ezio I'm home!"

I call out as I shut the door behind me. Today I got some amazing news that I couldn't wait to tell him.

I didn't get a reply so I focused on my hearing. I heard faint moans and groans coming from our bedroom.

I quietly walk over to the door and put my ear up to it.

"Oh yes. Ezio harder, faster."

I heard a feminine voice moan. I slammed the door open and both ezio and this bimbo's eyes met mine.

"Ezio- how c-could you."

I cry as I run out the door. I hear ezio running behind me. I stop and turn to him.

"Please forgive me."

Ezio pleads but I slap him. I walk back to my car with tears streaming down my face.

I shove the key into the key hole and pull out of the driveway. The bimbo that was with his runs out and tries to comfort him. But he only pushes her away and yells at her.

Tears continue to stream down my face as I pull my phone out.

"Hello, evil Frye speaking."

"Evie, it's (y/n) I'm going over to Britain alone. Ezio was cheating on me."

"Oh dear! I'll prepare a room. Your living with me and Henry, end of discussion. I'll also buy you everything you need."

"Thank you so much evie. See you soon."

"See you soon bestie."

I hand up the phone as I wiped my tears. I arrive at the air port and bored a plane.

When I arrive in London I see evie, Jacob, and Henry. Evie runs up and engulfs me in a hug. Tears begin to stream down my face.

"It's okay. Come let's go to my place."

Evie said and I nodded. Jacob hugged me as well and Henry hugged me as well.

She then lead me out to her car and we got in. She stayed in the back with me while Henry drove to their place. I laid my head on her shoulder and fell asleep.

When I woke I sat up and relised I was in the room evie prepared for me. I pulled my phone out and deleted ezio's number and any selfies of us.

I went to amazon and bought a bunch of video games and consoles. I still have ezio's credit card number. I have them shipped to evie's place.

A few days later my order arrives and I set it all up. I set up the Xbox one and Scorpio I bought. I set up the PS4 and PS5. I program the computer to stream youtube videos and I set up the screen recorder as well.

I put Assassin's Creed origins in and set up the recorder.

"Hey guys it's FallenTears and I'm here with the new game assassin's Creed Origins."

I begin as I start each and every one of my videos. I begin to get more and more subscribers by the day.

After 3 years I have over 3.4 million subscribers. I chose to be like all the other you tubers and dye my hair a crazy way. So I dyed my hair from a dark blue to a light green.

"Hey guys it's FallenTears and I have some amazing news! I was chosen to go over to America and be in a gamers convention! *insert screaming goat* I know so I will be in new York on may 12 through the 18th if you wanna meet me!"

I say as I go into my video.

Three weeks later I arrive back in new york. I leave the air port to find a car that will take me to my hotel. When I arrive there I walk straight in and there is a man chilling on the bed.

"Ah there's my roomie."

He says as he stands up. He is around six foot tall with neon blue hair.

"Hello I'm FallenTears but call me (y/n), you are?"

I ask as the man and I shake hands.

"DanTDM. But call me dan."

He says and I smile. We spend the rest of the day talking and gaming.

The next morning we were escorted to the convention. When we arrived we went our different ways. I arrived at my stand and began to set everything up.

I had my channel colors, green and blue. I laid out my banner with my logo on it and I also got all the pictures from my photo shoot set out.

After an hour of set up they began to let people in. Everyone went in different directions and some came to me.

"Oh my gosh! Jessica look! It's FallenTears!"

A boy around 15 yelled as he yanked on a girls arm. The girl sighed and lead them over to me.

"Hey guys."

I say and they both smile at me.

"C-can I have your autograph?"

The boy asks me and I smile.

"Sure."

I tell him as I sign a picture and take a selfie with him. He waves as he walks off.

Eventually a man with a black beard and brown eyes came up to me. He was tall and was very cute.

"Hello FallenTears, I'm a huge fan."

The man said as he spoke with a thick Italian accent. I shook his hand and smiled.

"Would you like a selfie or a autograph?"

I ask him and he smiles as he takes out his phone.

"No I would like your number."

He says and I laugh.

"(Y/n) Man is he smooth!"

Dan yelled from his stand, half way across the stadium. I blushed and the man chuckled.

"S-sure."

I tell the man as he hands me his phone. I notice his lock screen is a picture of me and.... ezio. Wait. Black hair, brown eyes, Italian. THIS IS EZIO!

"Ezio?"

I ask and he looks at me weird.

"How did you know my name?"

He asks me and I smile.

"It's me! (Y/n)!"

I tell him and he gasps.

"No way! I-i am so sorry for what happened three years ago. It was a mistake. Please forgi-"

I cut him off by planting a kiss on his lips. He gladly kisses me back.

"I've missed you."

I tell him and he smiles.

"As have i. Please don't leave me again."

Ezio Begs as I hold his hand.

"Never."

I tell him and he walks around the table to the other side. I pull out my phone and start a YouTube video.

"Hey guys it's FallenTears and I have an announcement. I have a boyfriend now and I couldn't be happier. If you want to meet him come see us at my stand at gamecon."

I tell them and I upload the video. Soon I hear all sorts of alarms go off from all around the stadium.

In less than 5 minutes I have a whole line of people waiting to meet ezio. Man is life good.