MODERN Arno X reader

"Arno! Brother get your butt in here!"

I shout from my bedroom and I soon near the sounds of my brothers footsteps.

"What do you want now (y/n)?"

Arno asked with a pure look of irration set on his face.

"I need your help with something."

I tell him and he sighs.

"What is it?"

He asked as he walked into my room more. But when he opened the door a bucket if ice cold water fell on his head.

"(Y/N)!"

Arno yelled as he wiped the water away from his eyed and nose. I fell back on my bed laughing as he stood there with a shocked expression.

"Your a dead child!"

Arno yelled as I stood up.

"Not today dear brother!"

I yelled as he lunged at me. I jumped to the right and ran out the door. He soon began chasing me throughout the house, but then an idea cane to my mind.

"ELISE! HELP ME!"

I shouted as I remberd elisé lives with both arno and me.

"What is it?"

She asked as she stood at the bottom of the steps. I jumped down the steps and did a safety roll.

"(Y/N) YOUR DEAD!"

Arno shouted as he ran down the steps after me. Elisé burst out laughing as I hid behind her.

"Arno..... calm..... down."

Elisé managed to say between fits of laughter. I peeked my hard out from behind elisé and arno tackled me.

"ARNO!"

I shout as he rubs up aginst me.

"Payback."

He tells me as he stands up. I look down at my cloths to find that there soaked.

"ARNO VICTOR DORIAN! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT!"

I shout and arno laughs. I stomp upstairs to change. But when I walk back out of my room I get soaked again.

"ARNO!"

I scream and he falls to his knees laughing.

"Pay back my dear sister."

He tells me and I slap him.

"Hey!"

Arno yells as he holds his cheek.

"I'm done arno!"

I yell and elise runs up to help arno. I stomp back into my room as I was fed up with him. Yes, I did start this but I don't like getting completely wet.

I go into my room and change again. When I'm finished changing there's a knock at my door.

"Come in."

I grumble and elise walks in. She's like an older sister to me.

"That was one hard slap, you bruised arno."

She says and I smirk.

"Good. He deserves it."

I tell her and she sighs.

"You do know that arno didn't know you would react like that. He dosent know."

She told me as we sat on my bed.

"Ya I know, but he knows I don't like being completely wet."

I told her and she nods.

"I think you both owe each other an apology. Now come on."

Elisé said and I nodded. She lead me downstairs and there stood arno with a small smile.

"I'm sorry (y/n)."

He tells me as he holds out a flower to me. I smile as I take the flower.

"And I'm sorry to arno."

I tell him and he pulls me into a hug.

"Friends?"

He asks and I smile.

"Siblings."

I say as we shake hands.

"Family."

Elisé says as she pulls us into a hug.

"Wait.... what?"

I ask her and both her and arno smile

"We're getting married."

Elisé says and I gasp.

"NO WAY!"