Shay X reader

Can I please thank you all for 100 views! Oh my goodness I adore you all! Oh I'm needing ideas, I'm running out. It took me a day to figure out what to write for this chapter. But I'll shut up and let you read. If this gets 15 votes I'll do a lemon part 2.

I am sitting on bord the Morrigan. I've been bored for a long time and finally an idea came to my mind. 'I should prank shay.' I smiled grately at the idea. So I started to come up with a plan. Once a good one was formed I got to work.

I went into Shays cabin and stole his only other pair of cloths. I also grabbed his wepons and his ribbons for his hair.

I got some rotten fish from the cook, some ice cold water from the sea, and some spoiled bread. I mixed them all up and in the end, it smelled and looked discussing. I dumped it all over Shays cloths and hair ribbons. Shay will hate me. I hide his wepons all around the ship in the weirdest of places.

I hid  his musket in the crews food. I hid his sward in a crew members bed. His eyeglass is in the crows nest. And I regret nothing. Oh, this will be good.

After about an hour of waiting for shay to come back on bord he finally did. He nods in my direction and I smile and nod back. He is only waring a loose white shirt, tight black pants and knee high leather boots. He walks into his cabin and soon after I hear him yell.

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE MY WEPONS!? WHAT IN THE BLOODY NAME OF TEMPLARS HAPPENED TO MY CLOTHS!? WHAT IN THE POOR POOR MAN'S ARSE HOLE HAPPENED TO MY RIBBONS!?"

He yelled and I just lost it. I burst out laughing my head off and fell to the ground on deck. The crew looked at me and chuckled as well. They knew full well what I did. I fall to the ground clutching my stomach because of laughter. I feel tears of joy falling from my eyes as I see shay storm out of his cabin. He has a furious look that could kill someone glued onto his face.

"(Y/N)! WHY IN THE BLOODY NAME IF TEMPLARS DID YOU DO THIS!?"

He yells at me wall I try to regain my composure. When I finally find the strength to stand up I use it to face my captain.

"To prank you!"

I say as I try not to laugh. He smiles a small smile.

"Now, where are my wepons?"

He asked me and I had a plan for this.

"Where dose the eyeglass lie? Well that's in the crows eye. Where is the gun that gose boom? Well by friend, could it be in the food? Where the crew wakes and where they may there heads. Could that be where, the prized sward is?"

I say and he rolls his eyes. He scoffs and I can't help but laugh.

"You need to be punished. I still need to figure out how...."

He says as he shoots me a look. We winks at me in a seductive manor.

"I know, meet me in my cabin later."

He says as we walks off to find his wepons. I blush madly and the crew cheers at their captain. I can tell shay is smiling and so am i. I think I'll have to prank shay more often.