REQUEST LEMON Edward X wife reader

MrsKenway25 here is your Edward lemon. I hope you love it and have an awesome day
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

"Edward?"

I ask my husband and he looked up from his book.

"Yes my love?"

He spoke with that welsh accent I love so much.

"Do you want a family?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"Yes I do. Why do you ask?"

He asks and I grin.

"Because I want one to."

I say and before I can do anything else, Edward has me pinned aginst the wall.

"Thank you megan."

He tells me and I nod. He kisses my lips and I kiss him back. He pins my hands above my head with one hand wall his other hand moves up and down my side.

He kisses my cheek then down to my jaw. He kisses my neck leaving hickeys as he gose. I moan softly and he smirks aginst my skin. He sides his hand around my waist to unlace my dress. When the laces are all unlaced he let's me go completely. He rests his hands on my sholders and pushes my dress down.

I work on his jacket as he kisses my lips. I let his jacket fall to the floor as he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around him as he carried us to the bedroom. He slammed the door shut with his foot as he set me on the ground. I pulled his shirt over his head as he began to kiss my neck again.

I moaned his name as I felt his booner poke the inside of my thigh. I tried to untie his pants but failed to do so. Edward caught on to what I was doing and he did it for me.

He began to kiss my lips as he unlaced the corset. When he got it off he backed me up to the bed. He started to kiss down my neck, between my breasts, and on my stomach. The heat in between my thighs started to become unbarable.

"Edward."

I moan out and he smirks. He slides my underware off my form as he dose the same to himself.

"Ready megan?"

He asked me and I nodded. He then pounded into me. I moaned as he continued to thrust into me.

He kissed my neck as the knot in my stomach formed. I slid my hands to his back and dug my nails into his skin. I heard him groan from plusure as my legs tightend around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Megan."

"Edward."

We both moan at the same time as he climaxed. When we were all finished he pulled out if me and laid beside me.

He had us lay on our sides so he could hold me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We fell asleep like that that night.

~nine months later~

"Come on megan, we're doing grate."

Edward tried to encurage my but it only made me angrey.

"WE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE EDWARD JAMES KENWAY?! I'M THE ONE PUSHING A LITTLE HUMAN OUT OF ME AND YOU SAY WE!!!"

I yell as another contraction hits. I squeeze Edwards hand so hard I think I bruised him.

"I suggest you shut up."

The nurse told Edward and he sighed.

"Ok megan, next time we're going to need you to push."

The nurse told me as another contraction came. I pushed as hard as I could. When I heard the cries of a baby I couldn't be happier. But another contraction came.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!"

I yell and Edwards face turns into one of confusion.

"What's happening?"

Edward asked and the nurse smiled.

"There's another. Next contraction push."

The nurse said and I did as told. When the contraction came I pushed as hard as I did before. The reward was the crys of a baby.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Kenway, you had twins. A boy and a girl."

She tells us as she hands me my babies.

"What do you want to name them love?"

Edward asked in his most loving and softest voice.

"How about haythem and Mary. One in honor of your father and the other in honor of our old friend."

I tell him and he smiles.

"That's a brilliant idea."

He tells me as he kisses my forehead. Then in walks in my brother luke and my uncle, Joel Willams.

"Hey guys."

I say and they smile.

"Twins eh?"

Luke says and I nod.

"What's there names?"

My uncle asks and I smiles.

"Haythem and Mary kenway."

I tell them and they nod.

"We should let you get some rest after 19 hours of labor."

My uncle says and I lean my head back. Edward strokes my hair as I fall asleep.