REQUEST LEMON Edward X wife reader

MrsKenway25 here is your lemon.
¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿

"Come on megan! Hurry your little but up! We're going to be late!"

My brother, luke calls from downstairs. I run downstairs in my white and black assassin robes. I have on a pair of brown leather trousers along with my black boots. My brown leather gloves are on my hands wall my hidden blade is sucured on my wrist. I throw my hood up and run downstairs.

"I'm here I'm here! Calm your novices man."

I say to luke and he rolls his eyes. We both walk out of the house and into the streets.

We walk down to the harbor and sit on a bench. We do this every morning. We just sit back and watch the people scurry around the harbor.

But today a man in a blue coat with leather chest and sholder plates came up to me.

"Excuse me miss, do you know where we could find a inn for the night?"

The man asked me and I looked up to see his face. He had sun kissed tan skin with blonde hair and sea blue eyes. Man was he hot.

"Y-yes. Please follow me."

I say as I stand up. I lead the man to a random inn. We stand outside the door as I tell him where everything is.

"Well thank you for your help. Miss-"

"Miss. Megan."

I tell him and we shake hands.

"Edward kenway."

He says and I nod. I keep my hood up the whole time so he can't see my face. I'm suprised he hasn't asked any questions.

"Please ask if you ever need anything."

I say and just as I was about to walk off Edward grabs my arm.

"I do require something."

He tells me and I turn to face him.

"What would that be?"

I ask and he smirks.

"Your permission to take you out on a date."

[Time skip- 3 years later]

"Megan love, I'm home!"

I hear my husband, Edward call from the kitchen. I run out to meet him and he smiles at me. Even though my robes are all bloody from the assassination it just did.

"I see we both just got home from work."

He says and I chuckle. He grips my hips and leans down to kiss me. I lean forward and we meet in the middle. He sucks on my bottem lip and I open my mouth for him. He slides his tongue in and I moan into the kiss.

He unbottons my jacket and I let it fall to the floor. I unzip his work coat and he picks me up only to place me on the counter.

I take the ribbon out of his blonde hair and he unstraps my blade at the same time. I feel his hands start to loft my shirt and o raise my arms so he can do so. He beginsto kiss my neck just as I start to untie the strings on his shirt. I lift his shirt over his head and he beings to suck and bite on one spot on my neck.

I moan as he dose so. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He runs to the bedroom as I kiss his neck. He groans as he opens the bedroom door. He slams it shut with his foot and we lays us on the bed. I feel his bulge through his pants.

He begins to kiss my stomach as he unbuckles my belt. He trails kisses up to my breasts. My back arches as he sucks on one. He takes this opportunity to slide my pants off me completely. He them gets off the bed to take his own off. I watch him as he dose so. His erection just gets me turned on more.

He climbs back on the bed and he wraps my legs around his waist. He smirks as he slowly enters me. I moan and when he's fully in he starts his thrusts off slow.

He begins to go faster and faster and I become a moaning mess under him. He smirks to himself as he beings to pound into me. He keeps his fast pace as well.

"E-edward. Baby I'm c-close."

I moan and he groans.

"Say my name."

He groans and I moan yet again.

"E-edward."

I say and right after he places a well placed thrust and I come undone. He dose the same as his seed fills me.

He pulls out slowly and he lays next to me. I feel his hands on my hips as he moves me on top of him. I follow what he wants and I lay on him so our chests are touching.

"Megan I'm so lucky to have you."

He wispers and I smiles as I move a little. I lay my head on his chest and sigh.

"I love you edward kenway."

"I love you too megan kenway."