MODERN Altaïr X reader X Supernatural People

I am walking around the park with my partner, Altaïr. We have possessed two married vessels, so it works out for us as we do love one another. We're not supposed to show love because it's a good thing. But king crowly let's us, mainly because I'm his daughter.

"What's wrong love?"

Altaïr asked me when we were in an ally. I didn't relize how far we've walked.

"It's nothing. Something is just, off."

I tell him and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"You smell them too. Don't you?"

He asks and I nod. We both smell the winchester boys. Yes, they have worked with my father but they hate all other demons. That includes Altaïr and me.

"I get the feeling there hot on our tail. I know they have been searching for you ever since that job in Chicago."

I say and he nods.

"I screwed up big time. Rember I purposefully got them on my tail and I led them to new York. Thankfully king ezio owed me a favor."

Altaïr says and we both laugh. We continued to walk till we got to the motel room we rented.

We walked into the room and sat on our bed. Altaïr cupped my cheek as he started to kiss me. I kissed him back and our kiss became very heated. His hand rested on my waist as he pulled me onto his lap. My fingers became tangled in his hair but our make out session was stopped my someone clearing there throat.

"Well well well. Looks like we found some demons about to make love."

Dean winchester said as he stepped out of the kitchen. I hid behind Altaïr for protection. I knew it wouldn't do much but it made me feel a little safe.

"Back off."

Altaïr says as his eyes go black. We have had the human eyes on all day.

"I see you value that little thing."

Sam winchester says pointing to me. Altaïr puts his arm around me pushing me into his back.

"I said back off!"

He yelled and I let my eyes go black.

"They can't hurt me. I'm crowly's daughter. They hurt me there deal with my dad is over."

I wisper to Altaïr and he nods as he rembers. I walk out from behind him with my eyes black.

"I don't think you would want to hurt us."

I say and sam and dean look at each other.

"Why? We could kill you right now."

Sam says as he points his gun at me. I laugh as they have the most confused looks on there faces.

"Because, you kill me and your deal with crowly is done with."

I say and dean holds up his knife.

"Why?!"

Dean yells in my face.

"Because I'm his daughter."

I say and both sam and dean lower there wepons. They've heard of my power and they won't mess with me.

"What's he to you?"

They question me about Altaïr. I walk over and kiss him.

"My lover and after my father passes the rule down to me, king."

I say and both of the winchesters gasp.

"Out now!"

Altaïr yells and both sam and dean retreat out of the room. I grin and Altaïr pulls me closer.

"Now where were we?"