REQUEST LEMON jacob X reader

JacobxFrye I AM FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!
□■●○□■●○□■●○□■●○□■●○□■●○□■●○□

I jump in the pile of leaves just as jacob turns around. I've been following him to see where he gose when evie sends him out on an errand. So far he's going in the complete wrong direction.

He shrugs and turns his back to me. He walks into am ally and I follow behind him. He turns around yet again and I jump behind a corner.

I know he saw me because I hear his footsteps getting louder and louder. Before I can make a run for it jacob pushes me aginst the wall with his forearm over my shoulders.

"Gosh (Y/N)! Why were you following me?"

Jacob asks as he steps away from me. I sigh as I look into his eyes. Evie words than rang through my head. 'No matter what, jacob can't know I sent you.'

"I was just following because....."

I let off and he sighs. He pinches the bridge of his nose as he closes his eyes

"Because?"

He questions and I come up with a lie.

"I wanted to see you."

Well it wasn't a total lie. Even though jacob and I are best friends and it's wrong for me to love him, I just can't help loving him.

"You wanted to see me?"

Jacob wonders with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Y-ya."

I studder and he chuckles.

"About what?"

He asks as he approaches me. I back up till my back huts the wall.

"This."

I say as I couldn't help myself any more. I slam my lips onto his and he tenses for a moment before kissing back.

"Follow me."

Jacob commands and I follow him. We arrive at an inn and he pays for a room.

When he get to the room he rented he pushed me up aginst the wall. He kissed my neck, leaving hickeys as he went. I moaned as he starts undressing me. He took my assassin jacket off with such ease.

We kicked our shoes off wall at the same time kissing each others lips. I slid my hands up his chest and unbottoned his coat. It fell to the floor with a thud and I grined.

Jacob began kissing my neck as he lifted my shirt over my head. When my shirt was off he began to kiss my left breast. I moaned and if that wall wasn't there I was going to fall over.

"J-j-jacob."

I moan as I try to lift his shirt off him. I successfully pull it over his head and he picks me up and carries me to the bed. He playfully threw me on it as he climbed on top of me.

He placed his face on my stomach and pepperd it in kisses. His hands unbuckle my belt and pull my pants down. He smirks as he kisses the inside of my thighs.

The need for him is becoming unbarable. So I pull his face to mine and into a kiss. I fumbled with his belt and he noticed. Jacob stood up and took his pants off in front of me.

His booner looked rock hard. He ripped my panties off me and readied himself ah my entrance.

"I love you."

He said as he pounded into me. I moaned the loudest I could as he continued.

The knot on my stomach formed as his thrusts became more sloppy. We were both covered in sweat and are both a moaning and grunting mess.

"JACOB!"

I yelled in plusure as we both enterd our climax. I felt his hot seed fill me and he wouldn't pull out till it was all in.

When he did pull out he rested next to me. He pulled me flush aginst his naked form. We were both panting as I felt his fingers trace his many hickeys.

"Now any and all male rooks will know your taken.... by me."

He says and I turn to face him.

"What do you mean?"

I ask jacob and he smirks.

"On your neck I placed those hickeys to form a 'JF' for jacob frye."

He says and I can't help but smile.

"Well I'm glad. I love you jacob frye."

I tell him as I close my eyes. I snuggle closer to his warming body heat as he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you to (Y/N) (L/N)."