MODERN ezio X reader

"Wake up my love."

Ezio cooes in my ear and I groan. I pull the pillow out from under my head and put it over my ear.

"Do you really think that can stop me?"

Ezio asks and I groan as a response. I feel his hand slide over my waist. He pushes himself closer to my body.

"Wake up."

He says in his husky voice, in my ear. I wiggle a little in his grip but I eventually get comfortable.

"I would not do that again if I were you."

He wispers in my ear as I feel something poke my butt. I groan and try to fall back asleep in his warmth. Ezio chuckles and begins to kiss my neck. Of course he would do that.

"Eeezzzziiiiooooo."

I groan and he smiles aginst my skin.

"Yes amore?"

He asks me oh so innocently.

"ssstttoooppp. It's too early."

I groan with sleep very evadent in my voice.

"Love it's almost 10 and I don't wanna spend my day off in bed. Well I do, just not sleeping."

Ezio spoke in that oh so sexy ittalin accent of his.

"Ezio you perv."

I say in a almost wisper voice. He just laughs and kisses my neck again.

"But I'm your perv."

He says and I finally start to open my eyes. I turn to face him and he smiles.

"Your finally awake."

He tells me and I grin. He's shirtless and in loose shorts that's show off his well defined V. I'm laying in front of him in a sports bra and loose shorts.

"Ya ya whatever romeo."

I say as I slowly begin to wake up.

"Oh well. At least I have you to wake up to every morning."

Ezio says as he kisses my forehead. Then it hits me. He only acts this lovey-dovey if somethings wrong or he's really really drunk.

"Ezio dear, what's wrong?"

I ask him and he sighs.

"Baby I just relized how much you mean to me. My friends wife was murdered and my friend is wrecked. I relize now how much you mean to me."

Ezio speaks and I nod through it all.

"Can I hold you?"

He asks me and I nod. I'm willing to cuddle if he wants to.

He picks me up and he crosses his legs under him. He sets me on tip of his legs as I move closer to him. I rest my head on his sholder as the cold air hits my skin. I cuddle closer to him seeking warmth and he soon wraps a blanket around both of us. 

"Ezio I love you."

I tell him and be smiles.

"I love you too."

He says as he leans down and kisses my lips.

"I'm pregnant."

"What?"