REQUEST MODERN LEMON Edward X reader

MissCroft34 here is your modern Edward lemon. I apologize for the wait, firsy my thumb got stabbed then I got grounded, then I got one one shot done than I got grounded again.
📤📥📤📥📤📥📤📥📤📥📤📥📤📥📤
"So tell me (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

Edward kenway, the schools quarterback asked me. I'm the girl who stays under the radar of everyone else. Why would he have an interest in me? Oh maybe it's because I'm a beautiful girl with (H/L) (H/C) and beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"Why? Why do you want me?"

I ask him in disbelief thay this was really happening.

"Because your the only girl that wants me for me. Not my money or the popularity."

He tells me as he holds out the rose for me. I smile as I take the rose.

"Yes Edward kenway, I'll be your girlfriend."

I sigh as I rember that day. Today March 11, one year ago today was the day Edward kenway asked me to be his girlfriend.

He was the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. He treated me like a queen and I treated him like a king. We were the goals of the school and everyone knew not to flirt with me. That's why no one truly knows where Julian de'carses went to.....

"What are you thinking about love?"

Edward asked me as he hugged me from behind. At first I jumped from fear but soon calmed down.

"Just us Edward. It's our one year anniversary do you have anything planned?"

I ask him as he lightly kisses the back of my neck. Screw me for waring a tank top and my hair in a pony tail. (For those with short hair that can't go in a pony tail excuse that last part)

"Yes I do have something planned. I think we will both enjoy it."

He purrs into my ear as he kisses my sholder. His hands hold onto my hips as he pulls me aginst his chest.

"E-edward. P-please be gentle."

I moan out to him as be kisses my jaw.

"Why? I could make you scream my name and you want me to be gentle."

He wispers in my ear. He nips at my earlobe as he pulls away.

"E-edward. I'm a virgin."

I say and he stops kissing me.

"I see. That will make this even more enjoyable for the both of us. I'll be gentle, don't worry."

He says softly to me. I turn around to face him. His blue eyes are clouded over in lust and his blonde hair is a little messed up. I wrap my arms around his neck and I lean in to kiss him.

As I lean in he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his hips. I kiss him with a passion as he runs to our bedroom. He slams the door open as he throws me on the bed.

Edward hovers over me as he kisses me yet again. He begins to lift my shirt over my head and I let him. My chest is exposed to him as he stares at me in awe.

"Please rember edward."

I wisper as he pulls me onto his lap. He kisses me as a response. I start to unbutton his shirt as I kiss his jawline. He throws his head back in plusure as his shirt falls from his upper body. I see all his tattoos from his time spent at sea.

He kisses my lips as we stand. I don't know anything so I let him have complete dominance. He unbuckles my belt and my pants fall to the floor with little effort. I can see and feel his bulge in his pants, already I'm a little nervous.

He lays me on the bed as he takes his pants off as I watch. When his pants fall so do his boxers. What I see is definitely not what I was expecting. He's much larger than I thought. I gasp and close my eyes tightly.

I feel the bed dip as he climbs back over me. He kisses my lips as he cups my face.

"Open your eyes."

He wispers into my ear as he kisses it as well. I open my eyes to be met with his caring blue ones.

"I'll be slow and gentle. Trust me, if you need to we will change position or even stop."

Edward tells me and I nod. I spread my legs for him to set himself between. He aligns himself with my entrance.

"You ready?"

He asks me and I nod. He slowly slides himself in. At first it's just a little discomfort but he stops soon enough.

I feel him pull completely out, but only to pound back into me. I scream out in pain as he's fully inside me. I feel myself stretch to fit his length.

"You said you would be gentle."

I say softly as some tears prick my eyes.

"I needed to take your virginity. I had to do it fast and quick for the most comfort to you. The pain should go away soon."

Edward tells me as he kisses my lips. He stays as still as he possibly can. Soon after I feel a wave of plusure flood my body.

I buck my hips up and Edward starts thrusting into me slowly. He keeps that slow pace for a little bit.

"Edward please go faster."

I beg and he dose as told. He speeds up his thrusts a little so we go at a decent pace.

Soon I feel a knot in my stomach. I moan as loud as I can as I climax. Edward still gose on for a good while after. I've came 4 times by the time he finally came.

When he pulled out I felt a little empty. He laid next to me as we cuddled.

"I told you. We would both enjoy what I had planned."

Edward said with a smirk on his lips.

"Whatever."

I tell him as I kiss his smirking lips.

"We should sleep. You will be very sore tomorrow."

Edward says and I nod. He holds me as I fall asleep in his arms.