REQUEST Edward X reader fluff

Zenolike45 Here is that Edward one shot you wanted. Rember ezio is proud.
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"Ah love there you are. We need to go to london for some supplies we can't get here."

My lover, Edward told me as he found me I'm his cabin reading the maps. I turned to him and smiled.

"What port are we stopping in? I can plot a course for us to go on."

I say and he chuckles. He walks closer to me and wraps his hands around my hips. I return the gesture by wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Just make sure we get to london. I don't care what port."

He says as he leans in to kiss me. Our lips are about to touch when there is a knock at the door.

"Captain we are ready to leave when you are."

Adéwalé says and I hear Edward groan softly. He pecks my lips and smiles at me.

"Ill be right there. Set sail for London."

Edward orderd and he turned back to me.

"Ill be back tonight. I love you."

He says as he walks out. I know he has a wife in London. I know he still loves her and I understand. When we go there he will be divorcing her so we can legally be together. We've shared a few kisses here and there but we've never gone past a make out session. There were times we have wanted to but Edward couldn't bring himself to do so.

-time skip to when you arrive in london-

We pulled up into the harbor. It was filled with English ships and the sound of busy people. The sweet smells of food enterd my nose and the cheers and shouts of men filled my ears.

"You ready love."

Edward says and I nod. He takes my hand and leads me through the huge city.

We approach a small part of London with huge houses. We walk up to one in particular and Edward let's go of my hand and knocks on the door.

A bug burly man opened it. He shot Edward and me death glares. He was tall with brown hair and dull blue eyes.

"Hello is Caroline Scott here?"

Edward asked and the man nodded.

"Who are you?"

The man asked Edward and Edward smiled.

"I'm her husband."

Edward said and the man glared at him.

"Well back off buddy! She's married to me now! So go run along with that lady you have with you! It's obvious you cheated on her as well."

The man yelled as he slammed the door in Edwards face. Edward fell to his knees as he threw the ring on the ground.

"She.... she remarried and never told me."

Edward said as i knelt by him on the ground. I placed my hands on his sholders.

"Edward, come, let's go back to the ship."

I say and he slowly stands on his feet.

"(Y/N).... she remarried."

He said still in shock over it. I hugged him and he hugged me back. He buried his face in the crook of my neck. I felt something wet hit my skin; tears my lover was crying.

"It's okay Edward. I love you."

I say as I pull him closer. I hug him tighter than I thought I could.

"Let's go back to the ship. I need a day to think on this. We can send adéwalé and some of the crew to receive the supplies."

Edward says and I take his hand. I lead him back to the ship. It took longer than we wanted it to because we took ally ways and back roads. When we finally got to the ship I gave to orders to adé and he went off to receive them.

I led Edward into his cabin and he sat on the bed. I sat next to him and he laid down with his head on my lap. He started to cry again and I kissed his cheek and played with his messy hair.

"You need a bath, ya know that."

I say in a playful way and i hear him chuckle.

"Ya I guess I do. I'll take one on one condition."

He says as he sits up. He has a sad smile on his face with his eyes a little red and puffy.

"And what would that be dear?"

I ask him as I cup his cheek. He leans into my touch and looks at me.

"If you take it with me. I don't wanna be alone. Not right now at least."

He says and I agree to it. He stands up and we leave the ship to find an inn. When we found one I started the bath wall Edward took his wepons off.

When he walked back in he was in a loose white shirt and black trousers. His boots were at the end of the bed.

"Now you get in and I'll go undress."

I say and he nods. I shut the door behind me as I leave the bathroom. 'Wait hold up.... he's going to see me naked!' I scold myself for agreeing to this but I go along with it.

I undress myself completely and walk back in the bathroom. Edward still hasn't gotten in and he looks me in the eyes as I step in. We're both completely buck naked and I blush. I never brake eye contact with him.

"Let's get in then."

Edward wispers as he walks up to me. I nod and he pushes me up aginst the wall.

"I love you, I hope you know that."

He says and kisses me with a passion. I return the kiss with our lips moving in sync.

"I love you too Edward."

I say and he kisses me again. He wraps my legs around his stomach and he walks over to the bathtub. He gets in with me still on him, kissing him. He slowly sits in the tub and I sit on his lap.

"We should get to our bath, captain."

I said and he groans sadly.

"Please just let me have you."

He pleads and I nod. He continued to kiss me till the bath water ran cold. Then when we got out we got dressed and went back to the jackdaw. To say we had a eventful evening would be an understatement. Our evening was memorable, exciting, and most of all it was filled with a pirates love.