REQUEST MODERN Edward X Reader (megan)

MrsKenway25 here is your Edward X reader. For once I'm happy you can't hear me. I sound french, ittalin and Scottish all at the same time thanks to my dentist.
################################

I was sitting next to my boyfriend, Edward wall scrolling through his facebook. He was scrolling through mine when my phone beeped.

"Who's this?"

He asked me and I saw an unknown number. I handed him his phone back and he gave me mine.

'Hey its John. I was wondering if you would come over and help me with our history homework.'

I sighed and rembered John was the new kid at my school. He is in my history class and we're learning about piracy in the 1700s.

'Sure. See you soon.'

I text back and shut my phone off. I turn to Edward to see him looking at me.

"Edward, you ok?"

I asked him and he turned to me and looked into my eyes.

"Aye, I'm fine love. Who was that?"

He asks me with a forced smile.

"Its a kid in my history class named john. He asked for some help of the homework."

I say and Edward frowns. I furrow my eyebrows, dose he think I'm cheating?

"Do you need a ride?"

He offered and I nodded. Jon texted me the address and we soon arrived at his house.

"What time do you want me to pick you up at?"

Edward asked as we both got out of the car.

"4:30 would work. It's 3 right now so you can do whatever for an hour and a half."

I say just as the house door opens. John walks out and looks at Edward and me. Edward spots this and smirks.

"See you soon then love."

He said and he kisses me. His lips landed on mine and I melted into his embrace. I kissed him back and we pulled away.

"See you soon babe."

I say and he drove away. I turned back to John to see him frowning.

"Ok so let's get to work."

I say and he leads me into his house. We take a seat in the living room. I set the stuff on the table and we get to work.

After about a half an hour he turns to me with a smirk on his face.

"Megan?"

He asks and I look back at him. Next thing I know he slams his lips on mine. I become to shocked to move so he pushes me back onto the couch.

"John! Stop!"

I yell but he begins to kiss my neck. He bites down on one spot and I know he left a bruise.

I start to get defensive so I knee him where the sun don't shine. He falls of the couch and dubble over in pain. I grabbed my phone and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and called Edward.

"Hello?"

Edward asked just as I heard pounding on the door.

"Help... me... edward."

I sob into the phone. I hear glass braking and the sound of him running.

"Stay on the phone megan. Do not hang up."

He ordered just as I sobbed more. Just then did John brake the door down and he stomped in.

"What do you think your doing?!"

He yelled at me as he smashed my phone. I knew Edward would be here soon, but would that be soon enough.

Next thing I know is John is lifting me onto the counter and ripping my shirt off. I try to kick him away but he holds me down.

I hear the sound of a truck door slamming and I knew my savior had come. I hear the house door slam open and john gasps. He imeaditly pushes me to the ground and takes out his 'little friend.'

He shoves his little friend in my mouth just as Edward finds us. Edward gasps and charges at John. John falls to the ground and Edward starts throwing punches. He is soon knocked out and Edward runs to me.

"Megan baby are you ok?"

He asks me and I shake my head no. He pulls me into him and I sob into his chest. He holds me closer and closer the longer I sob. He wispers calming things into my ears and I soon calm down.

"What happened?"

He asked me as he wiped the tears off my cheeks. His blue eyes never left mine.

"I don't know. He called my name and I looked back to see what he wanted. He them started kissing me. I kneed him and ran into the bathroom. After I called you he busted the Door down and smashed my phone."

I say and Edward sighed. He took his shirt off and put it over me. That left him shirtless and I wasn't arguing about that.

He carried me out to his truck and set me in the passenger seat. He got into the drivers seat and drove home.

When we got home he carried me inside and we cuddled on the bed for hours. When I fell asleep I woke from a nightmare. Edward shot up and comforted me. We fell asleep again, this time he held me closer. My face was burried in his neck with our legs tangled together. My hands were on the sides of his neck wall his hands were around my body. His head was on the pillow as we were both on our sides.

Belive it or not that was the best sleep we've shared in forever.