MODERN REQUEST Altaïr X reader

Zenolike45 here is your shot. I hope you like it

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I was sitting at home waiting for my boyfriend Altaïr to get home. I sent him out for some groceries about 30 minutes ago.

I looked up as he came through the door with the bread and milk. He put them away and turned to me.

"Hey dear. I'm going to take a shower. I love you."

Altaïr says as he kisses me passionately. He kisses my neck and bits at my sweet spot. He pulls away and smirks. He then walks upstairs to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and I come up with something evil. He must have some sort of punishment for leaving me like that.

I slowly creep up the steps and to the bathroom. I hear his music playing as I open the door. I'm so happy I bought a shower curtain.

I sneak in and grab his hoodie, shirt, socks, and gloves. I leave him with only his pants and boxers. I smile as I creep out again and I sit on the couch with the cloths. The couch is right by the door and the stairs are across the room.

After about another 15 minutes Altaïr comes downstairs and looks at me. I run out the door with his cloths and I hear him chasing me.

I run down the street and into a park. Thankfully no one was there so I was glad.

"GET OVER HERE!"

Altaïr yells as I climb a tree. I get to the top of a tree and he climbs after me. i jump when he gets to the top. He jumps down after me and I take off running. We run past connor and faded and they both give weird looks. Altaïr dashes past him and I hear connor laugh.

"Now I get it."

Faded tells connor and I smile as I jump over arno and anacan. They were having a picnic.

"What gives?!"

I hear anacan yell at me.

"Look out!"

Arno yells as he pushes anacan down and Altaïr jumps over them. I continue to run until I start to slow down. Then I'm pushed to the ground by Altaïr.

"(Y/N)... I want my cloths."

He says and I smile.

"I'll give them to you at a price."

I say and he sighs and gets off me.

"What's this price?"

He asks and I grin from ear to ear.

-TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY-

"Please! Don't make me do this!"

Altaïr begs me as we stand outside walmart.

"Sorry, but you have to."

I say as I push my poor boyfriend into walmart. When he's inside i take his jacket from him. He is now standing there in a hot pink, sparkling princess dress.

"Don't forget this."

I say as I place the tiara on his head and hand him the wand.

"Now go run around and chant your chant."

I say as I push him farther into Walmart. He glares at me and begins to skip around.

"I'm a pretty pretty pink princess."

He yells in the most girly voice he has. I fall to the ground laughing with tears coming out of my eyes. 'Oh I'm good.'