ezio X reader X tommyboy27

@tommyboy27 i got bored and wrote this. you better like it or i disown you.
================================

"ezio!"

i hear my roomate, tommy yell out. 

"(Y/N)!"

she calls out yet again. i sigh and haul myself off the bed.

"wha?!"

i yell out with sleep still heavey in my voice. i just got home from the night shift less than an hour ago and as always, tommy is full of energy.

"wheres ezio?"

she called out as she started looking for me. i can hear her steps on the floorbords. 

"hes spending the day with his brother! i dont know when he will be back. so leave me alone! im tired and wake me up and ill kill you!"

i yell out to her as i slam my door shut. i walk back over to my bed and fall back on it.

"good job lying amore."

ezio says and i rest my head back on his chest. I sigh and he let's out a small chuckle.

"You know she's going to find you and come looking in here. Right?"

I ask and as if on cue Tommy barged through my bedroom door.

"What the heck tommy?!"

I yelled and she gasped.

"(Y/N) and Ezio sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love. Then comes the marriage. Then comes the baby in the baby carriage."

She sings and then dashes out of my room as if her life depends on it. Because it did.

I shared a look with ezio and as if we read one another's mind, we came up with the same revenge plan.

That next day ezio acted to be sick and it was my day off. Tommy went to work and once she was gone ezio and I put our plan into action.

Ezio went to the store to buy as many sticky notes as he could find. I told him to buy every single pack and color they had. Wall he was gone I made sure everything in Tommy's room was dry.

When ezio returned he had 8 bags full of sticky notes, not to mention 3 boxes full. We carried all of this stuff into Tommy's room and started putting it on her walls.

When we were done her walls were pink with sticky notes. Her desk was yellow, her computer and printer were purple, her nightstand and trash can were blue, and her tv and Xbox were green. And last but not least her door was red.

Ezio and I smiled at our work just as tommy pulled into the parking lot. Ezio rushed into his room and acted to be sick. I went into the living room and turned the tv on. I watched supernatural for like 5 minutes before tommy opend the door.

"I'm home!"

She yelled as she walked twards her room.

1

2

3

4

5

"EZIO AUDITORE AND (Y/N) (L/N) I'M GONNA HURT YOU BOTH!"

She screamed and Ezio ran out of his room and into the living room with me. When we saw her face we couldn't help but laugh. She was a shade of red that put tomatoes to shame.

"50 shades of red."

Ezio wispers to me and we both fall to the ground laughing. Tommy stomps over to us and we jump up and run. We run like our lives depend on it.

Because they do.