MODERN Edward X reader

"Okay Edward rember what I have you doing today?"

I ask my boyfriend ad I finish my makeup. He is taking a shower and at random times singing.

"Yup. You want me to come in and teach your class a lesson on piracy in the west indies."

He tells me and I smile.

"Exactly, and what time do you have to be there?"

I ask him to make sure he has it all down.

"10 o'clock in the morning. But you want me there at 9:45 so we can have a little alone time before the kids come in from recess."

He says as I put all my make up away.

"Good. Now I have to go otherwise I'll be late."

I tell him and he pokes his head out of the shower.

"Wait!"

He calls and I turn around.

"My good bye kiss?"

He asks and I giggle. I walk over to him and give him a peck on the lips. He smiles as I walk out.

After I arrive at school I go in and grade papers before the kids come in from their morning recess. Once all my seventh graders do come in I already have the schedule writen on the bored.

Science: Human reproduction
Math: Area of simular figures
Recess
History: Piracy in the west indies - special guest
Lunch
Recess
Writeing- thank you notes
Reading- Till it hurts by Caterina_Borgia
Home

My students pull out their science books and I being to teach about the wonders of reproduction.

When thay class is over I have the students hand in the papers both Edward and I will grade. Then we move onto math.

After math is done they go out to recess and I choose to text edward.

Me: u on your way?

Captain crunch: I'm just pulling in! Holy kids!

Me: get your arse in here!

I then shut my phone off and a few minutes later in walks Edward. He has a smile on his face along with a rose.

"You forget Edward, I'm at work and when the kids see the rose their going to be curious."

I tell him as I accept the rose. He smiles and pecks my lips.

"Let them be."

He says and the bell rings. I open the door and all the kids take their seats. Edward is sitting in my teacher's chair in the back playing with a pen.

"Hey Mrs.Kenway do you mind helping me with my math later?"

A student named elisé asked. I nodded and she took her seat. I walked to the front of the class. I looked back at Edward to see him with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Today class we will be learning about piracy in the west indies. To help you understand this I bought in a special visitor. My boyfriend, Edward but you all need to call him-"

I was interrupted by Edward standing up and talking.

"Mr.Kenway."

He says and the class begins to murmur. I send Edward a glare as I walk past him. He grabs my arm and holds me close to his side.

"We will talk later lass about how you used my last name."

He whispers in my ear. He presses a kiss to it before he walks up to the front of the class.

He begins with talking about why the piracy began and who founded it. He went on about some of the major attacks they planned and went through with. He talked about the deaths of the piracy's founders. Then to end off his class he talked about the contributions they made and what effect they have on things that go on today.

"So any questions?"

He asked and litterly everyone raised their hands.

"James."

I call out and all other hands go down.

"I noticed you have the same name as the pirate Edward kenway, is there any relation?"

James asked and Edward smiled.

"Yes their is. He's my great great great great grandfather."

Edward says and everyone gasps.

"Ashton."

I call out and every hand goes down again.

"What did captain thatch mean when he said 'in a land without gold we might have been heros'?

Ashton asks and Edward smirks.

"He's saying that what drive the pirates was gold and plunder. They had lots of power but it was all driven by gold. So without gold, they could have been heros."

Edward says and the bell rings.

"Okay Class time to go to lunch!"

I call out and they all leave. Edward walks back towards my desk and sits on a chair near it.

"I'm going out to buy us lunch. Do you want anything?"

He asked and I smiled.

"Subway."

I tell him and he smiles.

"Gotcha mrs.kenway."

He says and I blush. He chuckles and leaves to buy me some subway.