REQUEST LEMON templar shay X assassin reader

Hanako109 here is your shay lemon. You shay love it, right?
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
"Come on (Y/N) were going to the ball tonight. Its been 2 years since he died, you need to leave the homestead."

My best friend, nate pleaded with me.

"Fine I'll go."

I tell him and he smiles at me.

"Thank you, now I'll let hope get you all glamored up."

He says as he pulls me into a hug. He walks out and in walks hope.

After 2 hours of beauty products and struggles we finally got me ready. I was in a black dress that went down to the floor. It had no sleeves on it and it looked gorgeous.

I thanked hope and nate and I walked out to the carriage. We rode to the ball in boston.

When we got there nate handed the gaurd our tickets and he let us in. Once we were inside I walked away from nate.

I was standing near the wall when one man cought my eye. He had black hair, just like Shays. The exact same build and he even had the scar on his lip.

The man looked in my direction and when we saw me he walked over to me. When he got to me he took my hand.

"(Y/N)?"

Shay asked and I gasped.

"Shay."

I yell as I throw my arms around him. He leads me out of the ball room and into the hallway.

"Gosh I missed you so much."

I tell shay as I pull him in for a kiss.

"And I you my love."

He says as we connect our lips. I imeaditly give him dominance over the kiss. We start making out as he leads me into a room.

Shay lays me on the bed as he begins to take my dress off of my form. Thank you hope for not having a corset.

As soon as my dress is off me completely shay begins to kiss my neck. His kisses were fast and sloppy, filled with hunger and disire.

I unbottoned his jacket and it fell off his body. I unlaced the few laces on his shirt. I pulled the shirt off his body and I was met with his god like body. His toned chest and abs, I now relized how much I missed him.

He began to kiss my lips as he kneeded my breast. I moaned his name and he groaned. I let my hands work on his belt buckle. When he noticed what I was trying to do he smirked.

"Allow me."

He said as he stood in front of me as he pulled his pants down, reveling his rock hard booner. He wasn't waring any underware.

"Oh shay."

I moaned as he climbed back on top of me. He kissed my neck as I ran my fingers down his toned body. I felt his  back muscles move as he moved so he could kiss me. I held his sholders as he gave me a hickey.

"You ready love?"

Shay asked me as he was about to push into me.

"Please shay."

I moaned and he slowly slid into me. When he was fully in he gave me time to adjust to his size.

When I did he held my hips to Hm the bed ad he started pounding into me. I moaned his name so many times I thought he would go insane.

My body fought aginst his strong grip. All i wanted to do was buck my hips but he wouldn't allow it. I was completely at his mercy.

"Shay, baby I'm close."

I moan and he pounced harder and faster. His thrusts became sloppy so I knew he was close.

I felt the knot relise in my stomach and shay relised as well. As we came down from our highs he wisperd in my ear.

"Please stay with me. I don't think I could go another day without you."

He wispers and I nod he pulls out and lays next to me. I turn into him and cuddle with him. He kisses my forehead as we both fall into sleep.

"Shay? Shay where are-...... oh I see. I'll leave you two alone then."

Haythem said and I heard the door close. I smile into Shays chest as I snuggle closer to him.

Father did always want me to be with shay.