REQUEST MODERN connor X ill reader

Gianelys123 here is you I'll connor X reader. Sorry for the wait on it. I've been busy as you may have read a few chapters ago.

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

"Ugh!"

I hear my boyfriend, connor vomit from inside the bathroom. He's been sick for the last 2 days and we don't know what's wrong with him.

"You can come in now."

Connor calls out and I hear the toilet flush. I walk in and he's sitting on the ground with his back aginst the wall. He has a hand on his bare stomach and his face is one that just screams 'illness' at you.

"How are you feeling babe?"

I ask and he opens his eyes slowly.

"I feel like I've been hit by a cannon ball again."

He tells me and I sigh.

"Is there anything you need?"

I ask him and he nods.

"Some help to get back to our room would be nice."

He asks and I nod. I help him stand and we walk slowly to the bed in our room.

He lays down on top of all the covers. And I sit next to him. He moves his head so it lays on my lap. I play with the hair on his head as he holds his stomach.

"(Y/N) can you call Dr.green now?"

Connor asks and I nod. I pull out my phone and dial in his number.

"Hello."

"Hey Dr.green it's (Y/N), I was wondering if you could make a house call. Connor has been throwing up the last two days."

"Sure I'll come over. I'll see you soon."

He says and I hang up. Connor opens his eyes again as he looked up at me.

"Get some rest connor, he'll be here soon."

I wisper and connor nods. He falls asleep and I get up to make him some tea.

When dr.green arrives I walk him up to a sleeping connor. I wake connor up so Dr.green can check him over.

"Well connor by the looks of it you just have some minor stomach flu. It should be gone by tomorrow. I'll see you guys later."

Dr.green said as he packed up his stuff and walked out. I smiled and turned back to connor only to find him asleep.

I went to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't go, can you cuddle with me. Green said it wasn't contagious."

Connor begged and I agreed. I got in bed next to him and he moved between my legs. He was on his back so the back of his head was on my stomach.

"Thank you my love, for everything."

He tells me and we both fall into a deep sleep. When I awoke I didn't find connor between my legs. But what I did hear was the sound of him singing.

"I'm the man
I'm the man
I'm the man.

Yes I am
Yes I am
Yes I am."

Connor sang in the shower and I couldn't help but laugh. But when the music changed I couldn't stop from falling to the floor.

"All the single ladies
All the single ladies
All the single ladies."

Connor sang as he showed still. I walked twards the bathroom. I open the door and walk in there. But than suddenly a wave a nausea hits me. I rush to the toilet and throw up in it.

"(Y/N) are you okay?"

Connor asks as he stops the shower and gets out. I flush the toilet as I turn back to him.

"I'm gonna kill Dr.green."