Altaïr X reader

"I'm bored malik!"

I say to my beat friend as he dose some assassin work. We're both assassins but I'm a master.

"Novice number 2, why don't you go prank novice number 1?"

He said and I smiled at the thought of pranking Altaïr. Mayne I could steel his cloths and make him chase me around masyaf. I could steel all his cloths and make him chase me. 'I have to stop my dirty mind. Don't imagine that! (Y/N) come on, really' I scolded myself.

I could dig a hole, fill it with water, and push him in. He would absolutely hate that. I could trap him in a room with malik. No, malik didn't do anything to me to deserve that.... yet.

I could dye his cloths pink........

I laugh at the thought of it

I laugh at the thought of it. Not only do I plan to steel his cloths and make him chase me, put when he gets them back, they shall be pink.

I run out of the library and into Altaïrs room. He is gone, probably taking a bath. So I steel his cloths and leave a note saying I took them.

When I got back to my room I dumped the cloths in bright pink dye. Then Altaïr burst through my door with smoke coming out of his ears.

"Give my my cloths."

He yelled at me and I smiled.

"Nope."

I said as I jumped out the window. He jumped after me, he was only waring his pants and boots. I proudly stole everything else.

I jumped from rooftop  to rooftop like my life depended on it. Because well, it kinda did.

I fell into an ally and looked behind me. No Altaïr, so I took a small brake only to have his cloths stolen from me by him.

"Thank you for these."

He said as he threw them on. I smiled as he relized they were pink. He started chasing me again. I climbed a building and ran from roof top to roof top all they way back to HQ.

When we got there I ran straight to mailk. I hid behind his desk as he shot me a what-are-you-doing glare. I put my fingers to my lips as I Hush sighn. I heard Altaïr run into the library. Next thing I know malik is on the floor laughing his head off with tears of joy falling down his face.

"(Y/N) did really good."

Malik yelled through fits of laughter. Altaïr stomped over to malik and saw me.

"Ill get you for this."

Altaïr yelled as he stormed off. I was soon met with the laughter of hundreds of novices.