Preference: kinks

So I have a friend in real life who reads this book and she wanted me to do this one. I was almost on the verge of saying no.......

Altaïr: he likes to be super dominant dering love making. He will leave hickeys all down you neck. You will have Altaïr sized hand prints on your hips. But at least after love making he gets all lovey-dovey and let's you cuddle up to him.

Ezio: He likes to tie you up. Not a lot but just your hands and feet. He likes to be able to plusure you because your plusure, plusures him.  He will do everything he wants to you then he will make love. But after he will untie you and pepper you in kisses and sweet nothings said in ittalin.

Connor: he is a guy that has no clue what to do so he listens to you. He will do whatever you ask dering your love making. Want to be tied up? Sure. Want to have some knife play? Why not.

Edward: you allow him to 'choke' you. Dering the climax of love making he will wrap his hands around your neck, not enough to choke you, but just enough to hold you still. He loves to feel your Moans vibrate his hands as he makes his love to you.

Desmond: He enjoys knife play. Yall don't make love often but when you do Desmond's all excited. He will take his hidden blade and cut your clothe off you. He will then let you do the same to him.

Shay: he's all gentle and kind before hand. But when you guys are at the climax of it all he will go all primal instinct on you. He will go until you scream his name and his mark (hickeys) are all over your chest and neck area.

Jacob: He likes to tease you until you are begging for him to take you. He likes to hear your moans for him as he teases you will expert ways. When he does take you He will do it very, very, very slowly just to tease you. But when you've had enough he will take you like it's the last thing he has ever planned.

Arno: he's a fan of you being the dominant one. He likes to be lightly tied up. He will play with your breasts as you ride him and after love making he will cuddle you until you can't breath.