REQUEST LEMON Altaïr X reader

death-dealer123 here is your lemon! Sorry I'm late with this! I got AC3 and have been playing it.
~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey (Y/N)!"

Altaïr, my boyfriend yelled as he ran up to me. All the novices looked at us and the males stared at my chest. Altaïr glared at them once he got to me. All the novices went back to what ever they were doing.

"What is it alty?"

I ask and me smiled. He took my hands in his and looked me in the eye.

"Do you want to be here?"

He wisperd in my ear with a husky voice.

"No, what do you have in mind?"

I purred back and he smirked. He lead me down an ally way and pushed me up aginst the wall.

"I think we should do something that will.... benifit us."

He said with his hands on both sides of my head.

"Did you get cought by the gaurds again and need me to make love to you to disguise you?"

I purred and he nodded. I cupped his cheeks and pulled him in. I kissed his lips and he kisses back. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moaned. He pulled away and smiked at me. He then picked me up bridal style and ran me into our room. He threw me on the bed and slammed the door with his foot.

We got on top of me and started kissing my neck. His lips left hickeys all along the side. I held his head so he would kiss my sweet spot. I held his head there wall he nipped, bit, and sucked on it. He pulled away and started to undress me. I stood up and he did as well. Altaïr gently undid my waistband then slid my robes off my body. I was now in a blouse and my leather pants. I kissed his neck wall I undressed him. His robes came off easier than mine.

Altaïr pulled my blouse over my head and pulled my pants down. I did the same for him, but I took my time to make his suffer.

"Hurry up already."

He groaned as I slowly lowered his pants. When they were all the way off he ripped my panties in half and ripped his own off. He then picked me up and had me wrap my legs around his waist.

He ran up to a wall and started kissing my body all over. He kissed my neck, my chest, my stomach and legs. He threw my on the bed and pulled my legs apart. He readied himself as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Ready?"

"Please Altaïr."

I moaned as he enterd and held still. It's been awhile since we've done this so he's letting me get used to him.

I bucked my hips after what felt like hours of pain. The started to slowly roll his hips to thrust into me. I moaned as he started to speed up.

"Harder Altaïr, faster please."

I begged and he did as I asked. He started to thrust hard and fast. I felt the knot form in my core. I gripped his biceps with my hands. He lent in and started kissing my neck and leaving more hickeys.

"A-altaïr."

"I know baby. Me too."

He groans as the knot in my core let's go. I moan and he groans as our seeds mix. He pulls out and I smile.

"That was fun. You should get cought by the gaurds more."

I say and he smirks.

"Honey, there were no gaurds this time."

He says as he gets dressed. I get up and get dressed as well. Man will I be sore tomorrow.