MODERN ezio X reader X Supernatural People

"Ezio. I'm really scared and I know I shouldn't be. But where following the winchesters! There gonna kill us!"

I yell at my boyfriend, well more like arranged and forced to marry husband.

"We shall be fine dear."

He says as he holds my hand. It calms me a little but not a lot.

"Still ezio, I don't wanna risk it."

I say and he pulls me into a hug.

"Amore I am the shifter king. No one is gonna hurt my girl."

He wispers and I calm down. He kisses me on the lips and i return it. We soon walk into the same motel as sam and dean winchester did.

We get our room and when he get there were met with a big suprise.

"Hello shifter king. Or should we say ezio."

Sam says as he gets up from the bed. Dean walks around the corner from the kitchen.

"What do you want?"

Ezio asks pushing me behind him. His voice is filled with athority and power. He keeps one hand on my back to make sure I'm still there.

"Answers."

Dean says as he looks at sam. Dean nods twards me and sam nods back at dean. Ezio obviously didn't catch this but I sure did.

"What answers?"

Ezio asked and sam smiled.

"Is that your mate?"

Dean asked gesturing to me with his hand. Ezio growled and pulled me in front of him.

"Mine."

He yells before he bites my neck. When a shifter bites a female shifter, the female gose weak and can only be 'normal' around the male who bit her for a day. This also gives the male more of a feeling to be possessive and protective over the female.

"Oh ezio."

I moan as he bites down. My knees go weak and it's only ezio holding me up. If it weren't for him right now I would be on the floor.

"That answers that. Next question, do you have an heir?"

Sam asks and Ezio glares at him.

"What concern of that is yours?"

Ezio asks and dean smiles.

"Because if you do we must kill him. If you don't we kill the female before she has the chance to give you an heir."

Dean says and I'm pulled into ezio's chest. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around my stomach.

Ezio has an heir, he's just not born yet. Only ezio and I know this, and for once it's a good thing.

"I think he dose have one, it's just on the way."

Sam says and dean nods in agreement. I can feel ezio's fury coming off him.

"What do you want?"

I ask them and they change there gazes from ezio to me.

"We can't let an heir be produced."

Sam says and I nod.

"What if the heir was part human?"

I ask and there eyes widen. Yes, I was human when I first found out I was carring ezio's heir. I was turned into a shifter less than a month ago.

"We would be forced to let him live."

Sam says and I smile.

"The heir has a chance of that. I was human when I first found out. Therefore you are not allowed to kill him."

I say and they nod.

"Get. Out. Now."

Ezio says, athority and power lacing his every word. I shiver at the sound and sam and dean leave the room. I smile as I turn back to ezio.

"That my darling wife, was amazing."

He tells me and I smile.

"I just lied to the winchesters and they bought it. Your heir will be a pureblood shifter. Just like we wanted."