REQUEST LEMON CROSSOVER ezio X reader

fandoms_scream Here is your doctor who crossover ezio lemon
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"When are we going to today?"

I asked the doctor as I walked into the tarus.

"The Romen empire, the Borgia time period to be exact."

He says and I nod. Oh! Maybe I'll meet Cesare! But them I'll be killed. Oh.

"We have lift off!"

The doctor said as the timey wimy stuff happened.

"We're going on a trip in or favorite time ship."

I began to chant and the doctors eyes lit up.

"Flying through time."

He chanted in but we arrived in Rome before we could finish. We sighed and the doctor handed me some cloths. They were red and white robes. It had a red belt and the robes were white. I had grey pants and brown knee high boots. I put then on and I looked good.

"Now (y/n) you rember my rules. Don't mess with anyone who made a mark in history and don't make love to someone in this time era. You will screw everything up."

Doctor says and I nod. He gets dressed in a servent cloths and we left the tarus near the Coliseum.

Doctor went off in one direction when screaming was heard from inside the coliseum. I ran in there to see what was wrong.

I found men and women dressed like me. They were killing the gaurds. But one man stood out over all the rest. He was taller and more masculine.

"You there!"

The man shouted at me and I turned my head in his direction.

"Mentor!"

A male called out. The man, whom I guessing is called mentor, turned his head.

"There all defeated. We need to get out of here."

A boy said. His voice made him sound like he was 16 or 17.

"Sí. You follow me."

Mentor said and I nodded and ran off with him. We ran half way across rome until we came to an inn. I walked in with him and a man in brown clothing came up to us.

"Ezio! I believe Machiavelli is betraying our order!"

The man said and mentor, who is now ezio, sighed.

"Volpe I believe he isnt."

Ezio spoke to Volpe and that's when this all clicked. Volpe was a master theif, ezio was a legandary assassin, and Machiavelli is a scholar!

Well I just screwed history up!

"Ezio I trust your judgment but I will not work with him."

Volpe said and Ezio nodded.

"And who might this be?"

Volpe asked as he finally noticed me.

"It must be a new recruit, but I don't recall recruiting anyone. What is your name?"

Ezio asked me as he stood next to volpe. Both if them had there eyes fixed on my like hawks.

"I am (y/n) Ezio."

I tell ezio and volpe gasps while ezio smiles.

"A female with boldness. That is nice, very nice."

Ezio spoke as he checked me out. I must say, usally I'd be grossed out, but with ezio I feel good with it.

"Your husband must be a lucky man."

Ezio tells me as volpe walks off.

"I don't have a husband."

I tell him honestly as we took our seats. I saw ezio with a smile on his lips at that.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this then?"

Ezio asked as he leaned over the table and kissed me. I was shocked for a second but I soon began to kiss him back.

Screw the doctor and his rules. I'm kissing a sexy, hot, and smooth ittalin assassin. Um... goals!?

When he pulled away I had a smile on my face and so did he.

"Are you visiting?"

Ezio asked me and I sighed and nodded.

"Sadly I am."

I tell him and he sighs.

"Do you have a place to stay?"

He asked me and I shook my head no. He smiled at that as he took my hand and stood up.

"Then will you stay with me, just for the night?"

Ezio asked me as we walked out of the inn.

"It don't see why not."

I tell him and he pulls me into another kiss. I kiss him back as he grips my hips with hands. My hands go under his hood and into his hair. It's so silky smooth.

He backs me up against the wall. He keeps one hand on my hip but he places his other one by the side of my head.

He pushes my hood back and I do the same to him. He begins to kiss down my neck as far as my clothing allows.

Thank goodness were alone in an ally.

My outer robe fell to the floor as he stealthy undid the buttons on it. His robe soon followed mine to the road bellow our feet.

Ezio laid me down on both of our jackets. He held himself up with his forearm while his other hand caressed my exposed skin.

"E-ezio."

I whisper- moaned into his ear and he gave me a silent groan. I smiled at the effect I have on a master assassin.

"If I pay for you to stay in Roma will you?"

Ezio asked me and I smiled. I can just not to back with the doctor. What real harm will it cause.

"Of course ezio. I would."

I moan into his ear and he kisses my lips. Just then I hear someone clear their throat. I look over and see the doctor standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Come on (y/n), let's go."

Doctor says and i stand up. Ezio follows in suit and I grip ezio's hand.

"She's staying with me. She already agreed and there is nothing you can do about it. That is unless you cross the assassin order by taking there mentor female."

Ezio threatened and the doctor sighed.

"This is your choice (y/n), but let me tell you. You will regret this later in life."

Doctor said as he walked away. I turned to ezio and he turned back to me.

"Thank you."

I tell him and he smiles.

"All mine."