REQUEST Desmond X reader

fightergirl1aw here is your beloved dessy!!
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Are you ready for this?"

My best friend, Claudia asked me and I nodded.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

I asked her and she smiled.

"Because your marrying my cousin."

She told me and I chuckled.

"Yes I am marrying Desmond, so what?"

I ask and she laughed. We finished getting my makeup ready and my dress on.

When we were all finished we walked out of our room together. At the end of the hall we saw ezio, Arno, connor, and edward.

Mary went to edward, Claudia went with ezio, and elise went with Arno. Connor was giving me away because my father couldn't make it.

"Here we go."

Ezio said as the doors opend and Ezio and Claudia walked in. Then followed elisé and arno. Then Edward and Mary went after.

"Please stand for the bride."

The preacher blares and everyone stands. I link my arm through connor's as he leads me tward Desmond. Desmond is in a black tux with his hidden blades on his arms.

"I love you."

Connor wispers in my ear. He was my brother so it didn't really matter. My hand was placed in Desmond's and I stepped up the steps.

"You look absolutely beautiful."

Desmond wispers to me and I blush.

"You don't look to bad yourself."

I wisper back and we listen to the preacher.

"Now the couple will say there own vows to one another. Desmond."

The preacher said and Desmond smiled.

"(Y/N) I have loved you ever since we first met at that coffee shop where I spilled my drink on you. From the moment I saw you I knew you were the one God made for me.

Everyday you make me laugh and smile. Everyday you brighten up with just your smile.

I, desmond miles, promise to love and protect you all the days of my life. I will love you and cherish you through every storm. I love you (Y/n) and I couldn't ask for a better bride."

Desmond spoke and I felt tears in my eyes. I smiled as the preacher told me to go.

"Desmond miles, from the moment you spilled coffee on me I have been in love with you. At first it was just a small crush but then it grew into something more.

Desmond you somehow manage to make my almost pee my pants from laughter everyday. No matter what has happened beforehand I will always smile when I see you.

I, (y/n) (l/n), promise to love you when we're on top.of the world and when we're under attack. I promise to love you unconditionally until I die. I promise to stand by you no matter what you go through. I love you Desmond miles."

I tell him and he smiles.

"I now present to you for the very first time Mr. And Mrs.Desmond miles, you may kiss your bride."

The preacher says and Desmond pulls me close. He dips me and kisses my lips passionately. I kiss back as our lips move aginst one anothers.

He sets me back on my feet and everyone stands and claps. Desmond throws me over his sholder and he runs down the isle. Everyone is laughing and all the groomsmen are throwing there bridesmaids over there sholders as well.

We all ran outside and got into our limos. Everyone else went to the reception, but not Desmond and me. We went to our hotel to get our honeymoon on.

But he forgot the condoms and 9 months later we had Xander Miles and Alexa Miles.