REQUEST Edward X Thatch's daughter

IsanamiSumeragi Here is your Edward one shot! I hope you like it and I apologize for the wait.
🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

"Aye lass ware are you!?"

My father, Edward thatch calls out.

"At the helm!"

I yell back and he walks up the stairs. He takes the wheel from me and I step to the side.

"Where are we heading?"

I ask him and he grins.

"Nassau. I need to speak with the boys."

He says and I nod. I'm the only girl on my father's crew. The only reason that is, is because I'm his daughter. I'm a rare female pirate.

My cloths are a little different but not by much. I ware black trousers with black boots. My armor is grey and bkack in some spots. My bandana is red, signaling I'm not only a part of this crew: but also a first mate.

"Captain! Jackdaw starboard!"

Johnny yelled and both my father and I looked to our right. There we saw the famous jackdaw. Captained by the assassin pirate Edward kenway. Him and i are grate friends. We trained together, survived kidd's scolding together. We survived together.

Edward and adéwalé swong onto our ships. Edward greeted my father wall adéwalé stood silently at his side.

"Ah Edward what are you doing here?"

I ask and Edward grins.

"I was hoping to see if you would like to sail with me for the rest of the trip to nassau."

Edward offered and I blushed.

"Dad?"

I look over to him and he nods.

"I don't see why not. Go on."

He says and Edward nods. I swing back over to the jackdaw with Edward and ade at my sides. We approach the helm when Edward stops me.

"Lass can I speak with you?"

He asks and I nod.

"I'll take the wheel sir. To nassau?"

Ade asks and Edward nods. Edward then leads me to his captains cabin. He shuts the door behind him and he stalks twards me.

He pushes me back so I land on the table. He climbs over me as he kisses my lips. His tongue glides over my bottem lips asking for entrance. I deny it to him so he squeezes my arse. I gasp and he shoves his toung in.

He pulls away and smiles down at me.

"Dose he suspect anything?"

Edward asks me and I shake my head.

"Not a thing. He has no clue were together."

I say and Edward smirks.

"That's good. Very good."

He says as he starts another make-out session. After a few minutes though, there is a knock at the door.

"What is it?"

Edward called out, clearly annoyed. I kisses his jaw line and he calmed down.

"We have arrived at nassau."

The crew member said and Edwards brow furrows.

"How long was I in here?"

Edward asks.

"4 hours sir."

The crew member said and both Edward and mine eyes grow wide. It felt like only minutes.

"Okay I'll be out in a few minutes."

Edward calls as he turns around.

"It felt like only minutes."

Edward speaks to me and I nod. We then collect our stuff and head out.

Once I'm off the ship Edward leads me to the tavern where all the boys will be meeting.

Edward pushes me up aginst the side of the tavern and kisses my lips. I moan softly into the kiss but someone clearing there throat pulls us away from each other.

"And what do we have here?"

Kidd asks as he waltzes closer.

"You can't tell anyone."

Edward says sternly but kidd only smiles.

"In three."

Kidd says as he holds up 2 fingers.

"Two."

He says as edward tries to speak.

"One."

He says just as my father walks in. He spots Edward and me. Edward still has me up aginst the wall.

"I knew it!"

My father yells as he runs back into the tavern. My old, drunken, stupid father.