MEGA LEMON Edward X reader

Screw people seeing me write this! I'm bored and this was written at 9:30 AM my time.

"Edward?"

I yell out as I bored the jackdaw. Edward, my boyfriend has been missing since this morning.

"Cabin lass!"

Edward yelled out and I walked In. I saw him standing there with his back turned to me and his jacket wrapped around his waist.

"Edward?"

I ask as I shut the door behind me. He let a nervous chuckle pass his lips.

"I was thinking about how I accidentally walked in on you changing last night. And now I have a problem. I thought I could handle it but I cant."

He tells me as I blush. I knee what he ment. And I must say, I'm kinda wanting it too.

"How can I help with that?"

I ask as I take my hat off and set it on the table. He chuckled as I made sure my jacket made a clash as it hit the floor. I'm not in just my loose blouse and black pants.

"Oh I think you know lass. I can tell we both are wanting this problem..... delt with."

He said as he turned around. He walked towards me and kissed my lips. His kiss was full passion and lust.

When we pulled away for air he began kissing down my jaw and onto my neck. I moaned softly as he left love marks on my neck.

His hands went to my blouse. He untucked it from my pants and slid his hands under it. His hands felt cold on my hot skin. I shivered and he smirked.

He pulled my blouse over my head. He kissed my lips with the same lust and passion as before. He groaned as he gripped my hips.

I pulled away so I could take my pants off. As I did so Edward watched with a satisfied grin set on his plump lips.

When I walked back towards him I made sure to sway my hips to suduce him. He groaned as I climbed back o to his lap. As I did so his jacket fell off of his waist.

His boonor pressed against my woman hood and I moaned. Edward smirked as he pushed me closer to him.

He kissed down my neck and to my chest. He took one of my breasts into his hand and the other into his mouth. I moaned loudly and he groaned as I ground myself against him more.

"Jaysus lass."

He cursed and I moaned. He switched breasts and I ground myself against him more. I felt heat pool around my core as he laid me down on the bed.

Edward hovered above me while he kissed my lips. He pushed one of his fingers into my core.

"Edward."

I moaned as he groaned. He slid another finger in and I pulled him closer to me. I smashed my lips on his as he fingerd me. He began to go faster and faster.

"Edward!"

I groaned as he pulled out. I was about to climax but he smirked.

"Your not allowed to come until I'm fucking you deep."

He chuckled at the end and I nodded. He spread my legs and began kissing the inside of my thighs. He missed the place I wanted his lips most on purpose.

I groaned as I let my fingers tangle themselves in his hair. I tried moving his head to my core and he chuckled. He went along with what I wanted. He began tasting me and I moaned loudly as he thrusted his tongue into me.

He moved his toung in and out as fast as he could. My grip on his hair became tighter as he did so. He pulled away as I was about to climax. I groaned as he spread my legs wide enough so he could fit in between them.

"Ready lass?"

He asked me and I nodded. He slowly slid himself inside me. As soon as he was fully inside me he began to thrust into me.

My moans went from normal moans to screams of plusure as his thrusts went from soft and gentle to fast and hard.

He bent down and began peppering my neck in sweet, passionate kisses. I felt the knot in my core as he kept thrusting.

His soft and passionate kisses on my neck and the fast and hard thrusts threw me over the edge. I came with a loud scream of plusure.

"Edward!"

I moaned as I came.

"(Y/n)!"

He groaned as he came as well. He almost fell on me as he came but he cought himself.

He pulled out after both of us were fully done. He laid next to me with his boonor completely gone. I smiled as he pulled me on top of him.

He began to leave soft kisses on my neck as I fell asleep. He rolled us over onto our sides as we both fell asleep.

The next morning I couldn't walk. I hand Edward sized hand prints on my hips and half of my neck was covered in hickeys.

That's what I get for having a boyfriend who is a pirate I guess. But at least I get out of work for the day.

Ha
ha

Peasents.