REQUEST LEMON ezio X omega reader

the_world_of_cryness here is your alpha ezio X omega reader one shot!

¥¥₩₩¥¥₩₩¥¥₩₩¥¥₩₩¥¥₩₩¥¥

"Oh little omega!"

Called the voice of my master, Vieri.

"You need to get up and get to work!"

He shouted at me as he kicked me then walked off. I sighed and  I mentally wished my mate would show up and rip his face off. I've only been an omega for about a month. So I look better than other omegas.

I got up slowly and began my normal daily chores. But half way through one of them the best sent filled my nose, sawdust and mint.

"Ah alpha ezio! Came for the peace treaty I see."

Vieri said as alpha ezio came in. But once he laid eyes on me he growled and I reared my neck in submission.

"Mine!"

Ezio growled as we ran twards me. I shrieked as he wrapped his strong arms around me. The sparks that were shared between us felt amazing.

"Ezio you don't want that ugly omega as a mate! You were going to marry my daughter!"

Vieri urged as ezio hugged me tighter.

"No vieri. This is my mate and as alpha king I accept her."

Ezio announced as he burried his face in the crook of my neck. I gasped as he planted a few soft kisses there.

"Mine."

Ezio wispered aginst my skin and I was soon swept off my feet, litterly.  He carried me out to his car as I clung onto him.

"But the peace treaty!"

Vieri shouted and Ezio growled at him.

"Screw the peace treaty! My mate has been found! And to find that she has been abused! I declare war."

Ezio shouted at him and I pushed myself closer to him. Why? Because he makes me feel safe.

"Kitten."

He tells me and I look up at him. His brown eyes are something I could get lost in.

"Mate."

I said back as he sat in the car with me on his lap.

"I hope you know tonight I will mark you and mate you."

He tells me and I gulp.

"I- i don't k-know."

I tell him as he places his face in my neck. He places a few soft kisses there and I gasp.

"I've waited to long for you. Please!"

Ezio begged me and I agreed. He smiled as he cupped my cheek.

"Ill be gentle mate. I promise."

He tells me as he kisses my lips and I kiss him back. When he pulls away he leaves kisses down my jaw and back up to my ear.

"I'm gonna mark you."

He tells me and I nod. He kisses down my neck where my sholder and neck connect. He presses soft kisses there and he pulls away. His canines extend and he marks me. I feel a slight pain but it's soon overcame by plusure. When he pulls away he licks the mark; sealing it and claiming me as his.

I fell asleep with him holding me. When I was woken again we were getting out of the car.

"We're home mate."

He tells me and I smile. He walks in and leads me up to what seems to be his room. (I'm not going into looks so here's a pic)

 (I'm not going into looks so here's a pic)

He lays me on the bed and climbs over me.

"Your mine, my mate."

He tells me as he kisses my mark. I moan and he smirks.

"Please mate. Take me."

I beg him and he nods as he kisses my neck.

His hands slide under the thin rag I had on and lifted it off my head. I had no bra on so my whole upper body was bare. His eyes turned black with lust and I moaned at the sight.

"Mine."

He said as he kissed my lips. I kisses him back as I slid my hands under his shirt. I pulled it over his head and his sexy abs and toned chest was on show.

He kissed down my neck and past my collorbone. He kissed between the vally of my breasts and down to my stomach.

He slid my pants off with ease and vieri also forgot to give me underware as well. So I was completely naked befor my alpha mate.

He growled as he looked over my body. His erection was pointing out of his pants like a sore thumb. He got off me and ripped his pants off him. His erection sprang free and I was suprised.

He climbed back on top of me and spread my legs apart for him. He kissed my neck as he enterd me. I moaned loudly as he did so.

Once he was fully in he stayed still and waited for my okay. Once I gave him the cue to begin his thrusts he did.

His thrusts were slow and gentle at the beginning, but they became fast and hard as he went.

I began to feel myself tightening and I moaned his name as my climax hit. My organism springed his own as he groaned my name.

He pulled out of me and laid down with me on his chest. I cuddled closer to my mate and as I was about to fall asleep he spoke.

"I never got your name."

He tells me and I laugh.

"It's (Y/n)."