REQUEST LEMON jacob X assassin reader

Hanako109 here is your jacob frye lemon. Have you ever had french fryes on a frye-day?
♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇

"Jacob! Love I'm home."

I call out but I receive no reply. I sigh as I know he's home because his hat is on the table.

I choose to go and look for my A-Dork-Able lover. I check our room, the library, the armory and still no jacob. I check the bathroom and before I can even take a step in I'm pulled in by none other than jacob. I'm pushed up against the wall with my hands held above my head.

"Hello darling. Do you know what day it is?"

He asked me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"It's February 12."

I say and he smirks.

"Yes but what else?"

He wispers in my ear and I feel his lips skim across my neck.

"My birthday!"

I wisper yell and he kisses my neck in a way to tell me I'm right. I smile that he chose to do something for my birthday.

"I have a long night planned for us my dear. First we make love in here, next we go down and ear some food then we spend the rest of the night cuddling and sleeping."

He wispers into my ear and I moan slightly. He lets my hands go and  he unbottons my jacket. I let it fall into a pile at my feet. I open my eyes and only then do I relize jacob is in only a loose shirt and trousers.

He kisses my lips as he slides his hands under my shirt. He moves his hands upwards taking my shirt with him. He pulls it over my head and I move my hands to his shirt. He pulls my hands off and looks me in the eyes.

"Let me, this day, this time is all about you."

He says as he takes his shirt off. I grin as he starts to kiss down my neck again. For my job I never have to ware a corset, thank the lord. But in this case jacob is more happy than I am. He kisses down my neck and onto my chest. He kisses between my breasts and down to my stomach.

He peppers my stomach in kisses as his hands work to remove my pants. He successfully gets them off my body. He takes my underware into his teeth and he slides them off my legs. He stands up and takes his trousers and underware off as well. He let's his erection spring free and I moan.

He kisses my lips as he slides a finger into me.

"Your so wet. You ready?"

Jacob asked me and I nod. He pulls his finger out and it's soon replaced by something much, much larger.

I moan as he starts pounding into me, trying to reach his high around the same time I do. I grip his sholders for support and I dig my nails into them as well.

Jacob grunts as he hits my sweet spot. I moan even louder than I did before. And he continues to hit that one spot.

I relise all I have and my organism springs his. I moan as he groans. He pulls out of me ever so slowly. He kisses my neck as he leads us over to the bath. Only then did I relize he had that there for us. He gets in first then he pulls me down onto his lap.

He kisses my neck as he washes me. Every once and a while I would moan and he would kiss my lips.

After our bath we went downstairs and ate food and cuddled. We fell asleep in each others arms that night.