REQUEST shay X reader

Hanako109 IT IS IT!
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

"Do you have to go shay!?"

I beg my boyfriend like my life depends on it. He just got back from a mission and now he has to go on another. But this time he's going to france.

"Yes (Y/N). Love you know I have to."

He tells me as he wipes the tears from my eyes.

"What if I came with you?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"I would love nothing more but we would have to ask master kenway."

He tells me and I smile with him. I peck his lips and as if I cue there's a knock at the door.

"Shay it's haythem."

Haythem said and I grinned. Shay went to open the door and haythem walked in.

"Master kenway I was wondering if I could accompany shay on his trip to france."

I ask him and he gives me a soft smile.

"I know how close you Two are. So I'll send a letter with shay over to france. You will stay in the templar HQ unless shay is with you. We don't want you getting hurt. Your like the templar's prized possion. Your like a daughter to me and I know all the templars don't want you hurt. So I'll allow you to go."

Haythem says and I smile from ear to ear.

"Oh my gosh thank you! Thank you so much!"

I yell and he smiles.

"My plusure. Shay your able to leave today if you wish."

Haythem says as he hands shay the letter. Shay takes it and haythem takes his leave.

After we pack our bags we walk down to the Morrigan. We load our bags into Shays captain's cabin then we set sail.

"She's a beautiful ship."

Christopher, Shays quartermaster spoke to me.

"Aye she is."

I reply to him as he leans on the railing next to me.

"Your with the captain I see."

He tells me and I nod.

"Aye."

I tell him and he looks me over.

"Is there someone courting you?"

He asks me and my eyes widen.

"Aye."

I tell him and he smirks.

"Well who's my compatiton?"

He asked as I heard Shays voice.

"Christopher! Come take the wheel for a while."

Shay yelled and Christopher nodded. Christopher winked at me before he ran to take the wheel from shay.

When Christopher had the wheel he looked at me wall shay ran to me. Shay looked back to see if Christopher was watching. When he saw that he was shay kissed me. I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I've missed you love."

Shay wispers to me and I smile.

"You've seen me all day from the hull."

I tell him and be chuckles.

"So? Come it's getting late and it's going to get cold soon."

Shay tells me as he takes my hand. We walk down below deck to get some food. As we sit down the crew starts to murmur.

"Um captain. Is t-that your l-lover?"

A crew men asked and shay smiled.

"Aye. Now as you were."

Shay orders and the crew cheers and gose back to there conversations. Shay and I eat in silence and when we're done he leads me to his quarters.

"Well my love. I will be right back. I'm going to make sure Christopher keeps the wheel for the night then I'll return."

Shay tells me and I nod. He walks out the door and he's back within 5 minutes.

"We can go to bed love."

Shay tells me and I nod. We climb in bed and shay pulls me close.

"Shay?"

I question as he is usally not one for cuddling.

"It gets cold at night and I don't want you to be cold. I don't want to be either."

Shay tells me and I giggle. I turn around in his hold so I can wrap my arms around his neck. Shays arms wrap around my waist and we intertwine our legs. Shay rests his head in the crook of my neck and I rest mine near his sholder.

"Good night love."

Shay says as he places a kiss on my neck.

"Good night shay. I love you."

I tell him as I place a kiss on his ear. I let sleep take me wall I rest in Shays warmth. But then I relized something.

I forgot to feed the dog.