CROSSOVER MODERN Desmond X reader

Tee he! I had so much fun writing this! Anyways *laughs* it's a sherlock Holmes crossover. *laughs*
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Desmond I want you to meet my father."

I tell my boyfriend, desmond. We're both 17 and he hasn't meet dad yet.

"Sure?"

He tells me but it comes out as a question.

"Good because we're leaving now."

I tell him and we both stand up and walk to my house.

When we get there we walk straight to my house. I walk in and see John (I think that's watsons name) sitting at the table.

"Hey John where's dad?"

I ask and my dad's bedroom door flings open.

"I hear heavier footsteps. Heavier footsteps means there is a boy or you got new boots. And because you don't have any money it's obviously a boy. Hello I'm sherlock Holmes, the father of (y/n)."

Dad says and I sigh.

"Hello sir. I'm Desmond miles."

Dessy says and dad sighs.

"Yes I know very well who you are. And do you want to tell me why it is you want to have sex with my daughter tonight?"

Dad asks and I blush and look down. Desmond has a light pink covering his neck and ears.

"W-what makes you think that?"

Desmond asks nervously as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Your left pocket in sticking out a little bit letting me know there is something inside. It is to far out to to be peace of paper and it dosent stick out enough to be chapstick. It is just the right size to me a condom packet. Not to mention your not slouching; your trying to prove that your the best male to produce a child with. Your eyes are always on (y/n)'s lips and neck area as well. And take that hidden blade off before you kill someone."

Dad says and Desmond stands there shocked.

"Ah... i.... um."

Desmond studders as he takes his hidden blade off. He hands it to me and I put it in his backpack.

"Wait there's more."

Dad says with a smile plastered on his face.

"You two were obviously laying down before you came here as your pants are wrinkled on just the back side of your legs. Your hair is a mess telling me you two must have been making out or you just don't brush your hair. In your jacket pocket is a pack of mints. You took one before you came here so you would add to that 'Mate me' instinct."

Dad says and Desmond sighs and nods.

"Why don't we take and seat on the couch?"

I ask and Desmond nods. I lead him over to the couch and we take our seats. Desmond's hand is in mine as we sit down. His hand is on my knee as I hold it. Dad and John sit across from us.

"Is there anything else you know I'm going to do?"

Desmond asks and dad looks at John.

"No but I can tell you a little about yourself."

Dad says and Desmond sighs.

"Lucture me."

Desmond mumbles and dad gives off a chuckle.

"Your obviously some sort of killer because of that hidden blade. Your hands show that you do a lot of climbing and a lot of grabbing and killing. There is dried blood under your finger nails so you must have recently killed someone-"

My dad is cut off my Desmond.

"I didn't kill anyone recently so that's not their dried blood. That's my blood from when I cut my leg."

Desmond said and dad glared at him.

"Anyways there is also a sign of a bruise on your neck. It can't be a hickey so you must have gotten punched there. Your shoes are scuffed up telling me that you kicked something or someone.

Your body posture is leaned more towards (y/n), telling me you truly love her. Your hoodie has some of (y/n)'s hair on it. That tells me you let her ware it recently."

Dad says and Desmond is dumbfounded.

"I'm not even gonna try and figure that out."

Desmond mumbles and I giggle.

"And you?"

Desmond asks John.

"Hurt her and I'll kill you."

John says as he gets up and goes back to his work.

"Oh and by the way I know everything."

Dad says and walks off. Desmond and I share a look and get up.

"Well we will see you two later."

I call out and dad turns to me.

"NO BABY MAKING!"

He yells and I blush.

"We won't mr. Ho-"

Desmond is cut off my my father.

"Shut up Desmond your lowering the IQ of the whole street."