REQUEST LEMON vampire Altaïr X reader

HannahPuno here is your Altaïr lemon! I've never read a vampire book because they normally loose my interest by the 3rd chapter! If you know any good ones please give me the name and author. And I'm sorry if it's all screwed up.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Altaïr."

I call out into the castle as I walk around looking for my boyfriend.

"Ah lady (y/n), king Altaïr wanted me to bring you to his quarters."

Altaïr's servent, malik said. My boyfriend is king Altaïr of the vampires. I nodded and he lead me off to Altaïr's room. He bows when he leaves and I walk into the room.

"Altaïr?"

I call out as I don't see him in the room. He then walks out of the bathroom. But the towel that is normally around his waist is now drying his wet hair.

My eyes rake over his body and I find that his 'little friend' is excited and at full length.

"Ah (y/n) there you are. You see, I have a problem and I thought I could handle it on my own. I was wrong."

He says in a husky voice that jumbled up my entire mind. He slowly stalked towards me. He rested his hands on my hips as he pulled me into him. His scent of sand and mint flooded my nose and I leaned into him.

"Are you gonna kiss me or what?"

I ask and he smiles as he leans in. Our lips connect and he growls in approval.

His hands slide under my shirt as he brakes our kiss. He lifts my shirt over my head and as soon as he can, he attacks my lips with his.

He kisses my neck and I moan as I feel his fangs brush against my skin. He kisses my soft spot and I jump up; wrapping my legs around his waist.

He set me on his desk as he stood between my legs. He slid his hands all down my skin until he got to my belt. He unbuckled my belt and I stood up.

My pants fell to the floor and Altaïr got on his knees. He pepperd my stomach in kisses. He gently took my panties in his teeth and slid them down my legs.

When he got them off he came back up to kiss my lips. As he kissed my lips with a mix of lust and love his hands slid behind me.

I felt him unclip my bra and it fell to the ground. He lifted me up again and he carried me to the bed. He laid me down and climbed on top of me.

"A - Altaïr."

I say as he spreads my legs and wraps them around his waist.

"My queen."

He whispers as he slides himself in. I moan in plusure as he is completely inside me.

I buck my hips and he begins to thrust into me. He is going fast, merciless, and hard. I can't  help but scream his name in plusure.

I feel myself beginning to tighten around his member. I moan as my climax hits me like a bus. Altaïr though hasn't come.

He continues to thrust hard into me as I come down from my high. Soon though he comes as well. As he comes he bites my soft spot and I arch my back as another climax hits me again.

As he fills me with his seed his bite on my neck feels diffrent. When he pulls away he licks his teeth and kisses the mark.

I feel something poking my lip and I feel what it is. It's a fang.

"A - Altaïr."

I say as he pulls out of me and lays next to me.

"My vampire queen."

He says as he kisses me. I kiss back and he smiles.

"My vampire king."