REQUEST MODERN LEMON jacob X reader

inuyashagirlgirl I apologize for the wait but he's your jacob X reader lemon.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Jacob! Jacob dear I'm home!"

I call out but get no response. I toss my keys onto the table and begin to look for my gangleader.

I look in our bedroom, nope. The kitchen, nada. Maybe the living room, no. But when I checked the bathroom, bingo. I heard running water coming from the inside.

"Jacob?"

I say as I knock on the door. The door opens slightly and I'm pulled in. The door slams shut and I'm pinned aginst the door.

"Welcome home (Y/N) do you know what day it is?"

He asks and I smile.

"My birthday."

I tell him and he smirks.

"And what do you want from me for your birthday?"

He asks and I start to think.

"Whatever you wanna give me."

I tell him and he grins.

"Whatever you say."

He says as he begins to kiss my neck. I moan softly in his ear as he begins to unzip my jacket. He let's it fall to the floor as he trails kisses up to my lips.

I moan softly into the kiss as I try to remove his shirt. He stops kissing me and grabs my hands in his.

"Eh eh eh. No its your birthday, allow me."

He says and he takes his shirt off. He comes back to me and he takes my shirt off. He kisses my lips as he unclip my bra.

He then kisses down my chest. He kisses one breast wall needing the other with his hand. I moan and he smirks aginst my skin.

He continues to kiss downwards to my pants. He unbuckles my belt and my pants fall to the floor. He then takes my underware in his teeth as he glides them down my legs.

He stands up again and I wrap my arms around his neck. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss him with a passion that is only made for him.

He sets me on the counter as he rushes to take his pants off. When he rips his pants down his boxers come with. His booner sticks out like a sore thumb.

"Jacob."

I moan as he stands between my legs. His booner slightly pressing up aginst my womanhood.

"You ready my love?"

He asks and I nod in response. I wait a little with my eyes closed wanting him to suprise me. I don't have to wait long until he pounds into me.

He continues to pound into me to reach his climax at the same time I do. He kisses my lips and my moans mix with his grunts.

His thrusts begin to get sloppy as the knot in my stomach is about to relise.

"J-jacob."

I moan as my climax hits. I feel myself tighten around his member. He groans as he relises his seed into me. He thrusts into me a few more times before pulling out.

He kisses my lips as I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries us to the tub and he sets us in. I sit on his lap straddling him and he holds my hips.

We make out in the bath until the water turns cold. We then get out and get dressed. Well jacob dressed me and him. We spent the night watching movies and cuddling.

Best birthday ever.