CROSSOVER LEMON REQUEST shay X reader

death-dealer123 here is your STAR WARS cross over shay X reader LEMON. That was a mouth full to say. Love it you will young padawan.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I know it's forbidden for a jedi to fall in love. It's even worse when you fall in love with a sith lord. But what happens when your put in battle against him? The clone wars have been going on for 7 years now. Only one person knows of my affair with the sith lord, shay Patrick cormac. The only person that knows is my best fried ashoka tano.

-present time-

"To tattione you must go. Battle the sith there, you will."

Master yoda said to anakin Skywalker, ashoka, and me. As soon as he said tattione I felt both a surge of excitement and sadness flow through me. Tattione is where shay is.

"As you wish master."

Anakin said and we took our leave. We left yoda's room and walked to tall to camander Cody.

"Isn't shay stationed on tattione?"

Ashoka wisperd to me and I nodded. She game me a apologetic smile.

"I'm happy I'm going to be able to see him, but I'm also worried. What if anakin follows me and kills him or something?"

I say and she chuckles. I smile knowing that anakin would be too busy with other things to follow me.

"He won't be able to. But we should go get a ship ready to leave."

She says and I nod. We run off to the landing bay to load up a ship. When were finished we fly off to the mother ship. (I forgot what there called.) When we get there I go to my room and think of a way to get to shay without getting killed.

-time skip to arrival on tattione-

We unload everything from the ship and find a place to stay. I manage to run off to the sith camp to find shay.

"Hold! What are you doing here?"

A Droid asked me and I rolled my eyes. I fought the want to slice him in half with my blue lightsaber.

"I'm here to meet with sith lord shay."

I say and he holds his blaster up to me.

"Jedi! Someone get lord shay!"

He yells and I put my hands up in a false surrender. Soon I'm surrounded by a bunch of Droid pointing there blasters at me.

I hear shay run up yelling orders at all the poor droids. When he sees me he smiles. He runs up to me and kisses me.

"How are you here?"

He asks me as he leads me to his ship.

"Yoda assigned me a mission here."

I say as we walk twards his room. It's been 6 months since we've seen one another. Palpatine assigned him to tattione wall I was stuck on naboo.

"I've missed you. It's been to long."

I say as he pushes me up aginst the wall in his room. I push his hood down and see his handsome face. He kisses me passionately and I return it with even more passion.

"Yes, it has."

He says as he begins to kiss my neck. I feel him using the force to take off my wepons belt. And I let him do so. I use my hands to unbotton his jacket and shirt from his body. I moan as he finds my sweet spot on my neck. He smiles as he bites and sucks on that one spot. I push his shirt and jacket off him and hear it hit the floor.

Shay kisses my lips again with a lust filled with passion. He works on taking my robes off of me. He pulls them over my head leaving me in just my pants and boots. He smiles at the sight of me half naked but He is the same in front of me. We kick our shoes off and I can feel the bulge in his pants as he pushes me up aginst the wall.

I let my hands go to work on his belt. It was easy enough to get off. I used the force to loft his lightsaber and set it on a table. He kissed down my neck and chest. He knelt down before me and kissed my stomach. He held my hips as he did so but soon moved his hands to take off my pants. He slid my pants off me with ease. He left a trail of kisses down my inner thigh. I moaned as he kisses my lips again.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His bulge was pressing up against my core and I moaned. He laid me on the bed and stood up to take off his pants. When he was finished he climbed back on top of me. He took my underware in his teeth and gently slid them off me

When he got them off he threw them across the room and turned back to me. I pulled my legs apart and readied himself at my entrance. And without warning he shoved himself inside me. I moaned loudly as he continued to send hard and fast thrusts into me. His thrusts soon began to get sloppy and I felt a knot start to form in my abdomen.

He gripped the end of the bed and trusted into me harder than before. He hit my sweet spot over and over again. Soon enough I felt myself relise my seed onto his member.

He pulled out and laid next to me. I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled as well and I laid my head on his chest.

We were so zoned out we didn't hear the battle going on outside till it was too late. Anakin and ashoka barged into the room with there lightsabers active. Ashoka screamed and dragged anakin out of the room.

"We should get dressed."

Shay says and I nod. We both get dressed and leave for battle.