REQUEST MEGA LEMOM malik X reader

KiarahjaeMostert here is you mega malik lemon! I hope you enjoy it!and this is also to celebrate 15 thousand reads and over 800 votes! Yall are awesome!!!!
😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇

"MALIK WHERE ARE YOU!?"

I call furiously as I stomp into the beurio. All the novices turned to look at me as I approached malik.

"What's wrong love?"

Malik asks as he tries to calm me down.

"I don't know. I need you."

I wisper so only he could here. His eyes widen as he must know what's wrong with me.

"Follow me, I will help you."

Malik says as he takes my hand and leads me to his room. When we get in there I push him aginst the wall.

"I'm in charge this time malik."

I wisper in his ear as I begin to kiss his neck. He groans as his hand grips my hip. I suck on one part of his neck and he groans I'm plusure.

"(Y-Y/N) I k ow what's wrong with you."

Malik groans in my ear and I pull away from my assault on his neck.

"What's wrong with me?"

I ask him and he chuckles.

"Something got you sexually frustrated and you need to work that frustration out if you. And I'm your lover so I'm the first one you come to."

He groans and I kiss his lips. I begin to undress him with simple actions that go unnoticed by him. I gently remove his robe and It falls to the floor. The next thing to go is his under robe. Once that's gone his bare chest is there for me to see.... along with his member as he wasn't waring pants.

I smirk as I take my sash off from around my waist. I rember malik telling me one of his fantasies was me tying him up.

I kisses him as I tyed his hands to the back of the chair. He opend his eyes as he pulled away. He smirked as he relized what I've done.

"You remberd."

He wispers and I nod. I begin to slowly undress myself in front of him. I slowly lift my upper robe over my head. My under shirt comes up a little to give malik a good look at my stomach. He groans and I smirk.

I take my lower robe of even slower. When it got to my breasts I was sure to go at an agonizing pace. Poor malik was squirming in his seat with his erection sticking out long and proud.

"Why do you do this to me?"

Malik asks as I slowly pull my pants down. When there on the floor I step out of them and slowly stalk twards my bound lover.

"Because it's fun."

I wisper in his ear as I slowly set myself on his lap. I completely avoid his member as much as I can for now.

"Please (Y/N)."

Malik begs and I chuckle.

"What did you say?"

I ask and I kiss his neck. I make sure to arch my back a little as well. He squirms under me as I do so.

"Take me, make the pain end."

He Begs me and I finally cave. I take his member in my hand and thrust myself on him. He groans as I move up and down on him. His hand struggles aginst the bindings I put on.

I untie his hand and it imeaditly gose to group my breast. I moan as he kneeds it.

"Ah yes baby."

He groans as his head is thrown back in pure ectasy. I smirk to myself but that's soon short lived as I feel my climax approaching.

The knot in my stomach Grows larger and larger until.... it finally relises. Malik comes at the same time I do. Our seeds mix together, warming me up in the process.

I pull off him and he stands as well. He grips my hip as he pulls me flush aginst his naked chest.

"I love you malik."

I tell him as I lean up to kiss his swollen lips.

"I love you too."

He says back and our lips touch. This kiss wasn't like the ones we recently shared. No, this one was gentle and sweet. Just like malik.