Desmond X reader

i opened the house door to the sound of silence. my husband, Desmond, wasn't home yet and that was strange. very strange indeed.  usually hes home and waiting for me so we can both pass out on the bed without a care in the world, but today was different. i just had this different feeling about today. i cant quite put my finger on it.

" Desmond?! hello? im home."

i call out but i still hear nothing. no shower water, no sound from a tv, not even the sound of our German Shepard, Debby. 

"Desmond! babe if this is a joke its not funny!"

i yell as i start to walk around our little home looking for him.

"Desmond?"

i call out, starting to become scared. 

"boo."

a voice whispers in my ear and i scream. i turn around and slap the person only to have my wrist grabbed. Desmond

i turned on the light in the hall way and i sighed.

"Desmond! what the heck!"

i yell at him as i put my hand to my chest trying to calm my racing heart.

"come on sweetheart. you needed a good scare and it was funny."

he says with a smirk and i sigh as i cross my arms over my chest.

"it still dosent give you the right to do so Desmond!"

i yell at him and he just pulls me into a hug. 

"screw it."

i say as i wrap my arms around him and breath in his sent. yes i know its weird but for some odd reason, it calms me.

"better?"

he asks me and i pull away and nod.

"so what do you wanna do?"

he asks me and i grin. anyone who knows me, knows to unite this grin with a fun idea.

"race you to the Xbox! first one there gets to play as ezio first!"

i yell as i bolt away and he follows after me. i grab the controller a split second before he dose. i land on the couch with a satisfied smile on my face.

"i hate you."

he says playfully and i mock a hurt expression.

"but you said you loved me!"

i say in a pish posh kind of way. he chuckles and steels the controller from me.

"no fair!"

i yell and me smirks. but i come up with a plan of my own thats bound to get me that controller.

"Desmond?"

i say and he looks over at me with a satisfied smile on his face. i dive in and kiss him full on the lips. his grip on the controller loosens and i pull away and take the controller with me just as hes about to deepen the kiss.

"now that is way to not fair. flat out cheat."

he says and i smile. he knows he lost this round, he may be stronger but us women have an advantage. we have our lips and looks. the man may be the head of the family but the wife is the neck. and she can turn the head whatever way she wants.