Edward X reader

"Love, I have a.. small issue."

Edward tells me as he steps into my room.

"And what would that be?"

I ask him and he chuckles lightly.

"You need to promise me that you won't laugh."

He says as he points a finger at me. I nod slowly and he let's his coat fall to the floor. My eyes widen as I see red ears come our from the top of his head. I see a red tail with a white tipped end come from behind him.

"You are a sly fox!"

I yell as I hold back my laughter. He groans as he walks up to me. He grips my shoulders with enough force to get my attention.

"What do I do?!"

He says and I start to think. I'll call elise! She knows everything!

"Hold up. I'm calling elise. She will know how to fix... you."

I say as I pull my phone out and call elisé.

"Hey girl/boy! What's up?"

"Hey, Edward had ears and a tail. Any idea on how to fix him?"

"Get over it, I'm coming over. I think I know how to fix him. Just keep calm and carry on."

She says and I hang up. I walk over to my poor sap of a boyfriend. He is sitting on my bed all depressed about a tail and ears.

"It's ok. They'll be gone soon."

I say and he smiles a sad smile.

"I just feel like I don't belong with this. I want to move to London when this is all over."

He tells me and I sigh.

"Sure."

I say and he smiles a sad smile. Elisé then barges in and walks up to edward.

"Ok edward. Head down!"

She orders and Edward dose as told. She looks around his ears and smiles at me.

"He is gonna be fine. This is a side affect from a thing I don't know the name of. I know the cure but your not gonna like it."

She tells me and I raise an eyebrow.

"They will go away if he has a heavy make out session."

She yells as she runs our the door. I turn back to Edward ready to give him what he wants. But sure enough he takes the ears off along with the tail after our make put session.

"EDWARD JAMES KENWAY!"

I shout at him and he smiles.

"April fools."